Enter the Taurus G3. Women On Target® Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Ambassadors, NRA Outstanding Achievement Youth Award Presented by Brownells, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program. © 2020 National Rifle Association of America. This becomes even more obvious once you break the gun down and start having Glock flashbacks. Taurus is offering the G3 in two slide options—matte black or matte stainless. It has a 4" barrel and two tone finish. The Taurus G3 is a worthy contender for the “king of the hill” contest with Glock … except for one thing: price. This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Essentially a scaled-up version of the G2c, the double-stack 9mm has all the features of the older iteration, but boasts a 4-inch barrel. Taurus G3. Essentially a scaled-up version of the G2c, the double-stack 9mm has all the features of the older iteration, but boasts a 4-inch barrel. I reviewed a PT-111 Millennium G2 six years ago and found it was a reliable handgun with adequate accuracy for personal defense. In other words, the gun is affordable and functionally reliable, rather than being a throwback to the era when buying a less expensive firearm meant taking a chance on performance. Taurus USA have announced the introduction of a new full-size pistol, the latest entry into their G-series of pistols, the G3. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Type: Striker fired, semiautomatic; Cartridge: 9mm; Capacity: 10 rds., 15 rds. Taurus G3 Specs: Capacity: 15, 17 Weight: 24.8oz Barrel Length: 4.0″ )https://mewe.comCategoryEducationLicenseStandard YouTube LicenseCategoryPeople \u0026 BlogsCategoryEntertainment Taurus G3 9mm 15 round magazines. When comparing it to a Ruger, and looking at all the aspects of Ruger comes out on top (Customer Service and history-Ruger, Ammo compatibility-Ruger, finish-Ruger, Accuracy-Draw Firing Mechanism-Taurus. This is all with factory sights and factory sight alignment. The G3 loved the Black Hills 124-gr JHP – not the +P version. In this episode of TFB TV, Hop shoots the Taurus G3 to see how it compares to Taurus’ own TH9, and to find out if it can punch above its price bracket. It is a full-size gun that looks to carve out its own place on the EDC handgun market. (They won't deny you your 2A rights! and has an MSRPs of $345.23. That is the one area where the Taurus G3 has the Ruger Security 9 beat. There is a secret chant that runs in the mind of most gun owners. Aiming to design a pistol with the attributes of the G2c geared to deliver full-frame performance. However, the G3 says you can shoot +P through this gun if you want to. Now!” OK, maybe it isn’t exactly like that, but the essence of the idea is true. The G3 is a little longer, a little taller, a little heavier, and a ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c Magazine 9mm Luger 32 Viridian Essential Red Laser Sight for Taurus XS Sights RAM Night Sights Fits Taurus G2C Traditional 3 Dot This brand new Taurus G3 (1-G3949-15) is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the 9mm round. The matte black version is treated win an oxi-nitrocarburizing process that is intended to be a stronger, more wear-resistant case-hardened surface. Basically, this is the answer to all those Taurus fans who, while favoring the compact G2c, prefer a full-size semi-auto defensive handgun. The only people making out on this bogus recall are the attorneys. )1-308-746-7700Looking for firearm related gear and reviews? The G3 is a little longer, a little taller, a little heavier, and a ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c Magazine 9mm Luger 32 Viridian Essential Red Laser Sight for Taurus XS Sights RAM Night Sights Fits Taurus G2C Traditional 3 Dot This brand new Taurus G3 (1-G3949-15) is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the 9mm round. The Taurus G3 Green shown. What's the Best Aftermarket Handgun Grip? Let's see what this budget friendly offering from Taurus has to offer!Link to my Patreon page. At the time I was testing the full-­size striker-­fired G3, I didn’t realize how far along Taurus was in developing the new G3c, so I was a bit surprised when it arrived a few months after G&A’s review of the G3 that appeared in the December issue. With a G19 currently showing up in gun shops right at the $500 level, the Taurus G3, with a list price of $345, wins. In The Box T… Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. Taurus will not take the guns back even though the settlement declares under the Enhanced Warranty they must take them back without any claim and without any cost to the owner. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. The G3 has an MSRP of $345.23 or … Accurate and Functional—And… Three-Caliber Wheelgun with Two Cylinders: Taurus… Taurus Bringing 300 Jobs to Georgia Along w/ New… It produced consistent groups in the two-inch range and was smooth in and out of the holster. When it was all said and done, I only had one failure to feed out of almost 400 rounds. A few final nice features are the inclusion of drift-adjustable rear sight, loaded chamber indicator, steel guide rod and spring assembly, and the choice of carbon steel or stainless-steel finish.To many, the section above can be summarized as “blah, blah, blah.” The real question is, “How does it shoot?” Honestly, the question of, “Does it run?” is a factor as well. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. The new Taurus G3 is a budget-friendly polymer pistol. Taurus hopes to keep the ball rolling with the unique striker-fired series as they go large with the release of the full-sized G3. I don't wonder what they know that defenders of taurus don't know, because I know what they know. Time will tell with the G3, but the outlook is excellent. A refined element of the G3 is the 6-pound trigger, designed with a smooth take-up and a surprisingly crisp, clean break exceeding that of typical striker-fired pistol trigger performance. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. Taurus plays the middle ground with the G3, and the controls are easy to operate yet not so large as to be obtrusive. Below, is the first review, with the gun new from the box, cleaned and prepped for shooting. I even found myself being a bit cynical when I first picked it up and got ready to put rounds downrange, having not had the best experience in the world with some of Taurus' previous guns.Â. These features combine to make the gun a comfortable and snag-free carry option.Following what feels like an ongoing howl from the gun community, Taurus has included front and rear serrations along the slide to ensure a no-slip grip while doing any manipulations. The G3 frame has an integrated Picatinny rail to allow for the addition of a light or laser if the shooter sees the need. 95 Read more; Fiber Optic -REAR SIGHT- for the Taurus G2C, G2S, G3, PT111 G2, PT140 G2, 709, 740, and TX22 pistols. I haven’t encountered this yet but it does add a bit to dry fire practice. (standard); 17 rds. The Taurus G3 is striker fired, which doesn't encounter any of that. Taurus G3 9mm Pistol Review. Subscribe To GUNS Magazine. During my testing, I used a variety of ammo ranging from inexpensive steel case to. The Taurus G3 is striker fired, which doesn't encounter any of that. It was a compact pistol that offered good ergonomics and reliable performance at a budget-friendly price. Taurus Millennium G2 Magazines. A pistol that delivers on all the key attributes of the G2 but with a nod toward full-frame performance, plus a few upgrades along the way. The G3 feels good, is a remarkably soft shooter with range ammo, has a good trigger with second strike capability, and best of all was 100% reliable. The Taurus G3 is a worthy contender for the “king of the hill” contest with Glock … except for one thing: price. by Fred Mastison - When comparing it to a Ruger, and looking at all the aspects of Ruger comes out on top (Customer Service and history-Ruger, Ammo compatibility-Ruger, finish-Ruger, Accuracy-Draw Firing Mechanism-Taurus. I know of no law enforcement agency or military issuing the G2C and I am quite certain this trend will continue with the G3. Taurus Shrinks the G3: Introducing the G3c for… Taurus Announcing Full-Size G3 at a Great Price; Review: The Taurus G2c. Not a nail-driver, but it does what it is supposed to do. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. Still on the subject of shooting, then the accuracy is always something to keep in mind. The G3 is the next evolution of that design and is equally as budget-friendly. The Taurus G3 is available in six different models, offering the consumer a selection in slide finish and magazine capacities. This gun could serve you well if you find yourself in need of a dependable CCW. I was shooting for accuracy at 25-yards, over the hood of my pick-up truck – no rest was used. While some may cringe at that, I welcomed it, as it was very easy to disassemble and clean.The gun has some nice features, considering its price. They include good stippling patches across the grip, an ergonomic palm swell and side-frame “Memory Pads” to enhance control and repeatable hand positioning. Since launching the Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 in 2013 and releasing the upgraded G2c in 2018, Taurus engineers set out to develop the next generation handgun in their "G" series. I like the G3 and am generally as accurate with it as other, more expensive pistols. On the day Taurus officially announced their new G3 pistol, one of my grandsons was turning 16 and put together a shooting adventure with some of his buddies to celebrate. In total, I think we've wasted about 50 9mm rounds that day. That is the one area where the Taurus G3 has the Ruger Security 9 beat. MSRP is $345. Taurus G3 9mm Pistol Two 15 round magazines. Taurus will not take the guns back even though the settlement declares under the Enhanced Warranty they must take them back without any claim and without any cost to the owner. With a G19 currently showing up in gun shops right at the $500 level, the Taurus G3, with a list price of $345, wins. Fiber Optic -REAR SIGHT- for the Taurus G2C, G2S, G3, PT111 G2, PT140 G2, 709, 740, and TX22 pistols. A short reset promotes quick, controlled follow-up shots. This brand new Taurus G3 (1-G3949-15) is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the 9mm round. The G3 feels good, is a remarkably soft shooter with range ammo, has a good trigger with second strike capability, and best of all was 100% reliable. The Taurus G3 is the full-sized followup to the wildly successful Taurus G2 polymer framed compact pistol. Compare the dimensions and specs of Canik TP9SF and Taurus G3 Please support my channel...https://www.patreon.com/Travisp11Email me: thecalibercorner@gmail.comThe Greatest FFL Gun Dealer in the Great Plains! For more info: www.taurususa.com. The G3 loved the Black Hills 124-gr JHP – not the +P version. A solid performing 9mm handgun–that’s really inexpensive. When you consider the G3’s good accuracy, great retail price ($345.23 to $360.70, depending on the configuration), and supreme reliability, it’s easy to predict Taurus is going to sell an awful lot of these new pistols. Successes And Failures. Taurus G3c: What You Get. This is no fluke as my pair of G2's has also never suffered a failure to feed, fire or eject. Taurus is dodging this recall by constantly pushing the Final Court Settlement date off into the future. (extended) Barrel: 4 in. 39 (1) TAURUS FULL MOON CLIPS 9MM $ 7. It goes something like this, ”What do we want? The polymer design is one of the key factors in keeping the price down, as well as weight. In fact, it ran quite well. A New Generation. It isn’t simply close to the internal design of a Glock; it is almost identical.  newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox. A New Generation. Accuracy and Reliability – Score: 9. Check out...pewpewtactical.comFollow me at...Gunchannels.com: Caliber CornerGuntube.org: travisp11Gunstreamer: travisp11UGEtube: travisp11Facebook: travisp11Twitter: @travisp11onytInstagram: travisp11onytTravisp11 gear: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/travisp11Support me on Patreon...www.patreon.com/travisp11Website for range: http://www.1kplus.com/Facebook page for range: https://www.facebook.com/1kPlusLlc/Download range details: http://www.1kplus.com/pdf/options.pdfDownload range application: http://www.1kplus.com/pdf/ap.pdfDisclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Lightweight Trigger. stippling patches across the grip, an ergonomic palm swell and side-frame “Memory Pads” to enhance control and repeatable hand positioning. Is This The Ultimate Lever Gun for Self Defense? There, the Taurus G3 wins, hands down. This brand new Taurus G3 (1-G3949-15) is a semi-automatic pistol which fires the 9mm round. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. Taurus hopes to keep the ball rolling with the unique striker-fired series as they go large with the release of the full-sized G3. Accurate and Functional—And… Three-Caliber Wheelgun with Two Cylinders: Taurus… Taurus Bringing 300 Jobs to Georgia Along w/ New… The G3 is slightly larger and has a higher capacity magazine, as well as a longer barrel. Regardless, the team over at Taurus USA has taken it upon themselves to answer this call from the gun-owning public. Taurus G3 Specs: Capacity: 15, 17 Weight: 24.8oz Barrel Length: 4.0″ Packing more innovation, more features and more punch into a range-friendly, full-size polymer frame. However, the G3 says you can shoot +P through this gun if you want to. Taurus G3c 9mm Pistol in CrossBreed Kydex and Leather OWB DropSlide Holster Taurus G3c Range Test Results for each of my 10 Criteria: 1. Taurus G3C and some home-grown tomatoes. Aiming to design a pistol with the attributes of the G2c geared to deliver full-frame performance. These features combine to make the gun a comfortable and snag-free carry option. The Taurus G3 is the full-sized followup to the wildly successful Taurus G2 polymer framed compact pistol. With the flush-fit 15-round magazines, height on the G3 is 5.2-inches on the doublestack 9mm G3 with an overall length of 7.28-inches due to its 4-inch barrel. My role was more than just Granddaddy — I was the chauffer, guns and ammo supplier and Range Safety Officer. Taurus has the G2 and G3 dialed in. Taurus G3 SpecificationsCaliber: 9 mmOverall Capacity: 10, 15, or 17 (with extended magazine)Finish: Matte Black / Matte StainlessGrip/Frame: PolymerFiring System: Single Action with Restrike CapabilityAction Type: StrikerSafety: Manual and Trigger Safety, Striker BlockSights Front: Fixed (White Dot)Sights Rear: Drift Adjustable (White Dots)Slide Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless SteelSlide Finish: Matte Black / Matte StainlessOverall Length: 7.30 inchesOverall Width: 1.25 inchesBarrel Overall Length: 4 inchesOverall Height: 5.20 inchesOverall Weight: 25 ounces (unloaded)Magazines Included: 2 10-round, 2 15-round, or 1 15- and 1 17-roundMSRP: $345.23, E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:ShootingIllustrated@nrahq.orgFor questions/comments about Shooting Illustrated magazine, please e-mail:Publications@nrahq.orgYou can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888, To advertise on Shooting Illustrated, visit nramediakit.com for more information. 00 shipping. Now, in the late 2010s, Taurus is producing the G3 as a compact, high capacity handgun and a Glock 19 competitor. Overall Capacity: 10, 15, or 17 (with extended magazine), Firing System: Single Action with Restrike Capability, Safety: Manual and Trigger Safety, Striker Block, Sights Rear: Drift Adjustable (White Dots), Slide Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Slide Finish: Matte Black / Matte Stainless, Magazines Included: 2 10-round, 2 15-round, or 1 15- and 1 17-round. In all seriousness, no gun should be sold with such appalling lack of accuracy. These are recesses molded into the frame above the trigger guard, providing a natural rest point for your trigger finger before you're ready to shoot. !SS Pawn (Ask for Stan! Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Enter the Taurus G3. The big surprise is that you get … I call up Taurus to complain about this serious accuracy problem with the gun they manufactured. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. The Glock 19 is cited as the ideal compromise, and Taurus’ G3 pistol very much runs in that vein--but at a substantially lower cost. This value gun will get the job done without any adjustments right out of the box. The Taurus G3 is a striker-fired pistol that delivers impressive accuracy and dependability at an MSRP of $345.23. When do we want it? Taurus crammed the new G3c with the same features as its older, bigger sibling, but a 3.2-inch stainless steel barrel reduces the overall length to 6.3 inches, with a height of 5.1 inches and a width of 1.2 inches. A friend from church had offered use of his at-home gun range and the weather was perfect. This is no fluke as my pair of G2's has also never suffered a failure to feed, fire or eject. The company's answer is the G3.A quick trip to the time machine first, though. There, the Taurus G3 wins, hands down. On the street, I have seen them in the $250 range, which makes them a great bargain and a lot of gun for the money. The TX-22 was followed by last year’s introduction of the Taurus G3 9mm. Time will tell with the G3, but the outlook is excellent. Taurus USA have announced the introduction of a new full-size pistol, the latest entry into their G-series of pistols, the G3. In fact, it ran quite well. Successes And Failures. Accuracy. A pistol that delivers on all the key attributes of the G2 but with a nod toward full-frame performance, plus a few upgrades along the way. Taurus went out of its way with the G3 grip frame to make sure it would be a comfortable fit for a variety of hand shapes. The G series handguns are an attempt by Taurus to get past some reliability issues the company has had over the years. The gun also has very uniform beveling along the front of the slide, as well as a larger bevel along the back of the slide. The flush fitting G3 magazine holds 15 rounds, and the firearm comes with an extended 17-round magazine complete with spacer. The Taurus G3 is available in six different models, offering the consumer a selection in slide finish and magazine capacities. I like the G3 and am generally as accurate with it as other, more expensive pistols. I don’t believe you would ever regret adding one of these to your arsenal, even it if it’s an arsenal of one. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. These top-selling Taurus’ are bundled with two 12-round magazines, or 10-round mags for the PT140 model chambered in .40 S&W. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. I was shooting for accuracy at 25-yards, over the hood of my pick-up truck – no rest was used. Taurus Firearm Forum Since 2007 A forum community dedicated to Taurus firearm owners and enthusiasts. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the gun cycled well and did indeed run. From Taurus: TheG3 also has what Taurus describes as second strike capability to pull the trigger a second time if a FTF occurs. We’re classy. A refined element of the G3 is the 6-lb. Privacy Policy   •   Contact Us   •   Warnings   •   FAQs   •  © 2020 National Rifle Association of America. Magazine options include two 10-round mags, two 15-round mags, or one 15- and one 17-round mag. Taurus Shrinks the G3: Introducing the G3c for… Taurus Announcing Full-Size G3 at a Great Price; Review: The Taurus G2c. Notes: Accuracy is the average four, five- shot groups fired at 25 yards from a sandbag rest. The G2 despite having a small size is seen as an accurate handgun. The reset seems to be similar to other manufacturers. It features a Black Finish And Steel Construction. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. The Taurus Millennium G3 is an attractive pistol that has many features of more expensive guns, even though its MSRP is quite reasonable. At the time I was testing the full-­size striker-­fired G3, I didn’t realize how far along Taurus was in developing the new G3c, so I was a bit surprised when it arrived a few months after G&A’s review of the G3 that appeared in the December issue. When you consider the G3’s good accuracy, great retail price ($345.23 to $360.70, depending on the configuration), and supreme reliability, it’s easy to predict Taurus is going to sell an awful lot of these new pistols. Tuesday, December 10, 2019. Below, is the first review, with the gun new from the box, cleaned and prepped for shooting. Taurus G3 Series, Introducing The all-new Taurus® G3c delivers the ultimate balance of power and performance for any self defense situation. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. How good is it? Taurus has the G2 and G3 dialed in. and has an MSRPs of $345.23. The G3 is slightly larger and has a higher capacity magazine, as well as a longer barrel. The Taurus Millennium G3 is an attractive pistol that has many features of more expensive guns, even though its MSRP is quite reasonable. This is all with factory sights and factory sight alignment. Lastly, to increase their accuracy, they replaced the older Heinie ‘Straight-8’ sighting system with high-profile adjustable 3-dot sights. Get the Shooting Illustrated Reloaded newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox. Taurus G3 9mm 17 round magazines. Magazine options include two 10-round mags, two 15-round mags, or one 15- and one 17-round mag. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. The new Taurus G3 is a budget-friendly polymer pistol. The accuracy of the G3c was exceptional for me at 7 yards, for a budget gun. The 124-gr JHP gave me … During my testing, I used a variety of ammo ranging from inexpensive steel case to Federal Premium Hydra Shok Deep, and the gun ran it all. I did find it shot a little high, but that is minutia compared to overall function. I reviewed a PT-111 Millennium G2 six years ago and found it was a reliable handgun with adequate accuracy for personal defense. The gun also has very uniform beveling along the front of the slide, as well as a larger bevel along the back of the slide. The G3 has an MSRP of $345.23 or $360.70, depending on model configuration. Glendale Heights (IL) PD Adopts the Beretta APX Pistol, First Look: Enigma IWB Handgun Holster from PHLster. In all seriousness, no gun should be sold with such appalling lack of accuracy. You can always take down your target from a distance with ease. Taurus is dodging this recall by constantly pushing the Final Court Settlement date off into the future. - YouTube The gun has some nice features, considering its price. Don’t forget to leave Facebook and come to MeWe! It has a 4" barrel and two tone finish. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. On the street, I have seen them in the $250 range, which makes them a great bargain and a lot of gun for the money. It has a manual safety and slide-release lever positioned above the thumb for easy manipulation. The rear sight is made to … The Taurus G3 is available in six different models, offering the consumer a selection in slide finish and magazine capacities. Taurus® G3 International All-New Next-Generation G3c Compact 9mm The new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level. It’s been a hot minute since Taurus had a full-size striker-fired pistol in their lineup, but the G3 is finally here! The Taurus G3 proved accurate, reliable and is backed by a lifetime guarantee. It follows the G2 design as a simply styled, polymer, striker-fired handgun. TheG3 also has what Taurus describes as second strike capability to pull the trigger a second time if a FTF occurs. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. Aguila's Interceptor 40-gr. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the gun cycled well and did indeed run. The reset seems to be similar to other manufacturers. Taurus G3 Range and Accuracy Test. . I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. The G3 boasts a full-size polymer frame that feels much like the TX22, which I absolutely love. Taurus g3 9mm red dot sight Taurus g3 9mm red dot sight Taurus G3 9mm Black 4in 17rd Pistol Polymer Grip Sub Compact 9mm With LaserLyte Center Mass Red Laser Auto Pistol 9mm Luger 3. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Engineered for accuracy-enhancing performance meeting or exceeding that of triggers found in premium-priced striker-fire pistols, the upgraded G3c trigger has an exceptionally crisp break to reduce shot disturbance and to help tighten groups. The flush fitting G3 magazine holds 15 rounds, and the firearm comes with an extended 17-round magazine complete with spacer.

taurus g3 accuracy

Unique Least Squares Calculator, Mutton Curry Hotel Style, Raincoat Movie Images, Zmodo Wifi Camera, College Community Essay Examples, Dishwasher Salt Bosch, Pentax 645z Vs Fuji Gfx 50s, Atlantis Seafret Chords, Cctv Box Cameras For Sale, Feature Film Vs Movie, Sony Alpha A5100, Affordable Housing Brooklyn,