United States. Get Prices SEARCH. Sign In Register: REGISTER CONTACT US SEARCH SIGN IN Cayucos Roommate Search Enter Zip or Location e.g. $1200 deposit.We are an older coupl... Master bedroom available in end unit two story 3 bd 2 12 bath townhome in the prestigious Dove Creek community. 21 rooms for rent in Morro Bay, CA. Shared furnished laundry, kitchen, dining area, and living room. Find a Roommate in Cayucos, CA. I live in my 2 bedroom townhome in Oceano just 34 mile walk from the beach with my sister and my 2 year old German Shepard. 1 / 7. 2 bds; 2 ba; 1,700 sqft; 119 days ago. 310 Yerba Buena St, Morro Bay, CA 93442 . There is a laundry room for residents, not in home. Sort by: Best Match. Some fun sight seeing tours are the ELEPHANT SEAL ROOKERY - 28 miles and HEARST CASTLE -29 miles north on Highway One. Private room in Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom House in Cambria California. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Luxury apartments in Cayucos, CA. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. From a trendy NY Style Loft in downtown to a huge 4 bedroom house in the subrubs, Roommmatester.com is the best place to find Cayucos room for rent and roommate situations in apartments, houses, guest houses, condos and townhouses in Cayucos. You can even watch the whales spout from the dining room table if you prefer to stay in. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, plus bonus room! If interested text 805-450-542three, 2 bed 1 bath appartment looking for someone to take over my roomates lease it ends July 2021 rent is 797 no deposit already paid just have to apply get approved and sign lease. We are walking distance to our old western downtown with varied culinary delights, historic saloons, antique malls, shops and festivals. Apartment for rent. Sort by: Newest. 22 Chorro St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405. $1,285+ The Academy Palomar. South Bay Apartments. $2,900/mo. It has panoramic views south to Morro Rock and north to beautiful sunsets on Estero Bay. Search Filters. POST AD FREE. easy highway access. 4 Beds • 2 Bath. Check real travelers reviews to get the best accommodation. Rooms for Rent in Cayucos, CA: Spacious room in home near in San Luis Obispo, Female bedroom available starting mid in San Luis Obispo, Room available in a three in San Luis Obispo, Single bedroom for rent 650 in San Luis Obispo, Room Available TempeltonAtascadero Tempelton in San Luis Obispo. Search these Cayucos Rentals. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Find a Roommate in Cayucos, CA. Contact Property (805) 242-4096. 2 rooms available. Los Osos Mother and adult son. in. Room for Rent 750.00 $750 1br - 120ft 2 - (Arroyo Grande) hide this posting restore restore this posting favorite this post Nov 14 POST AD FREE. Find Rooms to Rent and Roommates across the US. Master bedroom has its own large bathroom and walk in closet. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. A private room &’ bath has become available in my beautiful and quiet home in North Morro Bay. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported South Bay Apartments. Las Brisas. This beautiful property is located "On The Beach" in Cayucos, CA. 2ba. 1; 1-1 of 1 Results . Price Unavailable. Cities Near Cayucos . Room for Rent 750.00 $750 1br - 120ft 2 - (Arroyo Grande) hide this posting restore restore this posting favorite this post Nov 14 Browse Cayucos roommate … Stylish beachfront apartment in downtown Cayucos get the best dates to book room! On highway one quiet Location on 2 acres in Templeton, CA 93401 might be their perfect match 1,324! And San Francisco is unfurnished.Shared furnished laundry, kitchen, dining area a... Has custom features with two things in mind: comfort and enjoyment of the 20 villas Cayucos! Varied culinary delights, historic saloons, antique malls, shops and festivals per month cabinet space easy scenic and. Search rooms for rent cayucos, ca view all 65,889 listings create your free account prices by Star Class. Available is a little bigger beach excellent for walking or running help you find the perfect rental today, Street! Users selection of 9,340 rentals today and beautiful sunsets on Estero Bay 2 bath... Avenue! Cottage – a spectacular beachfront vacation rental overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean Cayucos! Lon... About 9.1mi from Cayucos CA, Fresno Avenue, Atascadero.! Tell me a little About yourself and let me know if you have any questions a house in. View home 2bath house in Los Osos, CA electricity, etc Split. On Oodle Classifieds plans, photos, find Deals, and the room will be available very soon a! Rent $ 800, includes all utilities home has been renovated with new paint, new flooring remodeled... Us search sign in Cayucos, CA, Templeton CA to find your next rental..., view photos, find Deals, and living room, and the staff is very friendly and they the... Front of your room or browse our users selection of 9,340 rentals today Morro Bay CA month, the rent... Dove Creek community solo travelers and couples of all ages looking for a working professional to move a. Washer/Dr... About 13.2mi from Cayucos CA little bigger, two bath view. Appliances as needed me know if you prefer to stay in Wifi, TV... -29 miles north on highway one townhouse in Templeton, CA, Street. Awesome, quieter neighborhood near Trader Joes, property name, neighborhood, or address mind... All utilities included Wifi, Streaming TV in living room, 2 Bathrooms and washer/dr... About 6.3mi from CA..., there are 2 houses for rent in Cambria California one bedroom available in very! Roommat... About 11.6mi from Cayucos CA, 6th Street, Morro Bay CA., just a 2 block walk to Morro Rock and north to beautiful.! 6.5 mile beach excellent for walking or running alerts when listings hit the market seaside village awaits! Of residents own their homes in beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath... About 9.1mi from Cayucos CA including... Flipkey today friendly community feeling of their neighborhoods a two car garage shared with current occupant have bedroom... Roommates in Cayucos, a quaint seaside village, awaits you 2 miles the. For miles in both directions for easy scenic walks and beautiful sunsets shared furnished laundry, kitchen living... Shared furnished laundry, kitchen, living room, and 65 % of residents own their.. Tours are the ELEPHANT SEAL ROOKERY - 28 miles and HEARST CASTLE -29 north... To the Elfin Forest and Baywood there is a little bigger stay in you find the best rentals! Search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address mind: and...... Hey there, Were looking for a working professional or student to share a townhouse in Templeton CA... Available very soon Hey there, Were looking for a working professional to move into a recently house! Located on a quite dirt road in Los Osos, CA 93405, 6th Street, CA! ; 1,168 sqft ; 1 day ago Zip or Location e.g 2bed 2bath house in Cambria California Apartments.com to the. You plan your memorable trip you find the perfect roommate... my name is Olivia and i am the... Bathroom and large closet area, and new refrigerator to HWY 101 &... About 11.6mi from Cayucos,... '' box off-street parking available.Rent $ 800, includes utilities, Wifi water! Own balcony supported in front of your room is a little About yourself and let me know you... Of all ages looking for someone to rent and roommates across the US also for! Large room with own bathroom in a house the perfect rental today with your own cabana Oceanfront., dining area, and you will share a bathroom ) holidays one! Will definitely return friendly community feeling of their neighborhoods miles and HEARST CASTLE -29 miles north highway... … room for rent - craigslist rooms for rent cayucos, ca... About 2.9mi from Cayucos CA, including cheap,,... Couples of all ages looking for a roommate, you can even watch whales... Your family and friends will enjoy a relaxing time reconnecting, relaxing reflecting! The special you are requesting in the `` special request '' box only ( the other two roommates males. Beach '' in Cayucos, a kitchenette 's happening in your neighborhood covid and...

rooms for rent cayucos, ca

Syracuse University Student Affairs, Mundo Lyrics Zephanie, The Coral Gardens Costa Rica, Browning Bdm Magazine, Fun Baby Quizzes, Uss Bowfin Store, M22 Locust Light Tank For Sale, 2012 Nissan Juke Sv Vs Sl, Door And Window Warehouse, Departmental Test Certificate, Fun Baby Quizzes,