Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts, then beat in the eggs. 3. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Add the butter and pulse until it has a coarse texture. Form two logs (12x2 inches) on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. real orange extract. This process is the only challenging part of this entire recipe! Indeed, butter, much as I love it in every context, yields a richer flavour and crumblier texture reminiscent of the very un-Italian shortbread; the eg… Est-ce que c'est normal si les biscottis s'égrainent quand je viens pour les couper ? After 40 minutes of baking the cookies had a great brown color and had spread perfectly. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Also, forget all the flipping and turning. Biscotti’s get their classic texture by baking them twice. Ovens vary so go by how your oven traditionally runs, hotter or cooler. Some helpful hints: A few other favorites are Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti, Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Biscotti. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. What makes this recipe a winner is that the biscotti is crunchy without being overly hard. The slivered almonds worked very well because they did not "chunk up" the batter. If your pistachios are salted, omit the 1/4 teaspoon salt from the recipe. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal 4 oz unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 cup sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup lightly toasted chopped pistachio nuts 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Add the dry ingredients, including the fennel seed, and mix on low just to combine. Spray the log with room-temperature water and let it sit for 5 more minutes. Your comment must comply with our netiquette. 4. Place the dough in a bowl and finish blending with your hands, adding the cranberries and pistachios. I found that even though my oven thermometer indicated proper temp., I still had to increase the 2nd bake from 10 to 15 minutes. I try not to make those too often because the two of us have no self-control when I bake them (so good! Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until logs are light brown. 92 calories; protein 2.1g 4% DV; carbohydrates 11.7g 4% DV; fat 4.3g 7% DV; cholesterol 10.3mg 3% DV; sodium 55.3mg 2% DV. If you are not getting 3 dozen, you may be making the logs too wide. Comment se fait'il que les biscottines en les taillant s'emiettent. Place the logs on the baking sheet. Do not buy white chocolate chips. Add the egg, milk and vanilla. Information will not be posted to Facebook without your permission. Find a light good quality olive oil. What a difference - it was so much faster and easier to cut them.. they came out looking perfect. By gads! Enjoy and happy baking! This is the very =best= biscotti recipe! Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti after 1st bake. Here are my tips: But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Moreover, the cranberries and pistachios add a beautiful combination of color and makes an ideal gift for Christmas or any other occasion. This is perhaps the most fantastic cookie I have ever made in my life. Cut logs on diagonal into 3/4 inch thick slices. ;-). I changed the olive oil to 1/3 c vegetable oil 'cause I think olive oil is way too heavy for biscotti. Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until logs are light brown. I also add 1/2 tsp. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Remove from oven, and … Remove from oven and set the biscotti on wire racks to cool. Begin by creaming together the butter … Used dried cherries and did not blanch the pistachios. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. If your hands are wet, the stickiness will not be an issue. Add the egg, milk and vanilla. 6) I melted white chocolate in the microwave and dipped on end in, then sprinkled with red and green colored sugars. For the most part it is just like any other cookie recipe and of course, starts with butter and sugar! ;-). Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - Joyofbaking.com *Video Recipe* Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the dough in a bowl and finish blending with your hands, adding the cranberries and pistachios. Since they tasted so good I thought I'd try a second batch. Otherwise this is a good biscotti and I agree with the others who have added that hint of orange; I substituted orange extract for the almond. It's the sudden change in temperature that makes things out of the oven "crack" on top, and the dishtowels minimized this. The slivered almonds worked very well because they did not "chunk up" the batter. I think the biscotti turned out just okay. ). (Don't you just love it when people make all sorts of substitutions and then complain that the recipe doesn't work? Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I found that even though my oven thermometer indicated proper temp., I still had to increase the 2nd bake from 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the cranberries and pistachio nuts (if using a mixer for the dough, this last bit should be done by hand). With a fork, drizzle the chocolate over biscotti and/or dip the biscotti into the chocolate on one end of each. I used a good serrated knife but I still had to cut them wider just to get a slice that didn't break apart (though some still did). How to Make Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti. Rating: 5 stars 9 Ratings. Simply cut your biscotti while warm, space them a bit, keep them upright & return them to the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Making Biscotti Mixing. In a large bowl, mix together oil and sugar until well blended. 1 cup pistachio nuts, unsalted Cream together the melted butter and sugar. Instructions. Lay on sides on parchment covered cookie sheet. of orange zest and added it right into the batter (next time I am upping this to 1 tablespoon) Edible Gift | Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - Fuss Free Cooking Slide the parchment paper off the baking sheet, log and all, onto a cutting board. Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Egg whites instead of whole eggs also add such a perfect crunch. These are homemade and IMHO are even better when they look a bit rustic. Just delicious. Roll into two 25-cm (10-inch) long logs. After reviewing similar recipes, I made some simple changes to this recipe because I think doing so makes the biscotti a bit more authentic & tasty. Sign up today, it's free! Try my Butter Pecan Biscotti too, for more holiday cookie recipes. 1) I used 1/2 the amount of dried cranberries (actually used orange crasins) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Login to rate this recipe and write a review. These cookies should be firm enough to hold there shape but soften up nicely when eating, especially after a quick dunk in some steaming coffee! I simply leaned into it with my body weight, and all my slices came out pretty cleanly. 5) I transferred one loaf at a time to my wooden cutting board and cut diagonal slices with a large bread knife. Usually I can't stand those nasty little bricks, but these are delicious! 5. I simply leaned into it with my body weight, and all my slices came out pretty cleanly. Who wants mass-produced looking biscotti?? Bake for 35 minutes. Try these even if you usually don't like biscotti... m-m-m-m yummy. 3) I used slivered almonds instead of the pistachio nuts. By doing all of this, (oh, plus you MUST wet your fingertips while working with the dough before it goes in the oven), I got 24 clean slices. This is a wonderful recipe. I am 100% Italian-American and an exceptional Italian cook. This will help make the biscotti become easier to slice. Congrats! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Here are my tips: 1.Divide the dough while it's still in the bowl, preferably next to the sink so you can wet your hands and then scoop out and form the loaves. 2 cups (500 ml) unbleached all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup (180 ml) whole blanched pistachios, unsalted. Specify email address and password linked to your ricardocuisine.com account. Transfer to a large, greased baking sheet. The flavors of lemon, cranberry, pistachio, vanilla mixed with chewy cranberries and pistachios make them very unique and festive. Finally, biscotti will harden as it cools so if you follow this recipe to a "T" you should have no problems. (Don't you just love it when people make all sorts of substitutions and then complain that the recipe doesn't work? I've made several bathces of these in the past few months. Add the vanilla, then beat in the eggs. Avec le magazine RICARDO, accédez à une foule de recettes et conseils, en plus de faire des découvertes gourmandes d’ici et d’ailleurs. I grew up cooking and baking with my beloved mom and I've made MANY biscotti in my lifetime. This is one of the best biscotti recipes ever! Set aside. Ovens vary so go by how your oven traditionally runs, hotter or cooler. With a very sharp bread knife, cut the logs diagonally into 2-cm (3/4-inch) thick slices. Each year, I make a similar version of cranberry and pistachio biscotti with a splash of Grand Marnier or Cointreau and orange zest. I made these biscotti for the holidays because they are apparently a popular holiday item. These freeze beautifully as well. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In another bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter until lighter in texture. 4) When I took the loaves out of the oven, I immediately covered them with two dishtowels so that the loaves would cool more slowly. Excellent recipe that won me a baking contest! I LOVE this recipe! Dough may be sticky; wet hands with cool water to handle dough more easily. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. This tastes great and not to mention is a snap to make. By doing all of this, (oh, plus you MUST wet your fingertips while working with the dough before it goes in the oven), I got 24 clean slices. All thoughts and opinions are my own.” #bakenotbuy #betterbuttermatters Pistachio Cranberry Orange Biscotti – buttery, crispy, and filled with flavors, these biscotti’s are perfect with coffee/tea, make for a great anytime snack, and are the perfect holiday gift.This recipe is extremely easy and can be used as a base to make … In a stand mixer, beat the sugar, butter, and lemon zest until fluffy. These also freeze beautifully. 4) When I took the loaves out of the oven, I immediately covered them with two dishtowels so that the loaves would cool more slowly. Reduce oven heat to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). I also first cut off just a tad bit from either in at first before cutting the slices off. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes. The loaves WILL crumble during slicing, so just go slow, use a good serrated knife, and don't worry about perfection. HINT: Use a regular knife to cut these... the serrated blade makes a big mess. Cool on a rack. Angela Hartnett and the River Cafe Classic Italian Cookbook both start their biscuits with butter and sugar, the former beating them together until fluffy, rather like a cake, before adding eggs. Italian friends have told me this taste "just the way biscotti is supposed to taste." 6) I melted white chocolate in the microwave and dipped on end in, then sprinkled with red and green colored sugars. 2) I used 1 tsp. I think without a chocolate glaze, the biscotti are way too bland...I think chocolate makes the biscuits a LOT more interesting. Not only is it beautifully speckled with green and red making it look festive but it also tastes absolutely delicious. Use a sharp serrated knife to slice the log straight down into 1/2″ to 3/4″ pieces. As the biscotti cooled, I melted 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate with 1 tsp of shortening and when melted, dipped the biscotti into the mixture. With the right amount of sweetness, these crisp and crumbly cookies taste heavenly and will never fail to impress anyone.. Rachel Roddy, Katie Caldesi and Theo Randallleave out the butter, which seems to be more traditional. I did now saw. Otherwise, the recipe is perfect. 4. After 45 minutes of baking it still wasn't very brown (but it was done) it didn't spread THAT much and it was very difficult to cut. 5) I transferred one loaf at a time to my wooden cutting board and cut diagonal slices with a large bread knife. Blend gently. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I liked them better with margerine - I added more cranberries and dipped in white choc-yummy! 3. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I LOVE this recipe! Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Make them 2 inches wide and then flatten them slighty. 2) I used 1 tsp. I ALWAYS bake biscotti on parchment paper! Make sure to let the logs cool before slicing them, otherwise they will crumble and fall apart. I LOVE this recipe! What to buy: Make sure to read the package ingredients and buy white chocolate that contains cocoa butter; this will ensure that the chocolate melts properly. Recipes with the "Healthy Pick" stamp have been evaluated by a registered dietitian member of the Ordre professionnel des diététistes du Québec. Have used other nuts instead of pistachios with success. I did now saw. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Based on a review that said these spread out a lot I made two perfectly round logs (the hand-wetting tip worked perfectly). Have to give this a just OK rating as I'm not real excited about the olive oil flavor that sneaks through. 6) I melted white chocolate in the microwave and dipped on end in, then sprinkled with red and green colored sugars. These white chocolate cranberry pistachio biscotti start off a lot like regular drop style cookies. Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar until combined, about 2 minutes. 4) When I took the loaves out of the oven, I immediately covered them with two dishtowels so that the loaves would cool more slowly. Whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, … I will make these again. I drizzled with white chocolate to finish. Cream together the softened butter and sugar until the mixture is “sandy”. ... Haven’t made biscotti in a while, but they are such a great dipping cookie. 2. Yum! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. My mother-in-law has been making them for years and they are truly a favorite. Make sense? 1.Divide the dough while it's still in the bowl, preferably next to the sink so you can wet your hands and then scoop out and form the loaves. It's the sudden change in temperature that makes things out of the oven "crack" on top, and the dishtowels minimized this. 5) I transferred one loaf at a time to my wooden cutting board and cut diagonal slices with a large bread knife. This Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti recipe is a holiday family favourite. Bake approximately 8 to 10 minutes, or until dry; cool. If your hands are wet, the stickiness will not be an issue. Some helpful hints: Game plan: The biscotti can be stored in an airtight container at … Add the butter and pulse until it has a coarse texture. You saved Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti to your. These gluten-free vegan Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti are made with almond flour and ground pistachios, adding a delicious nutty flavor, and contain dried … “This post has been sponsored by Plugrá® Butter. 3) I used slivered almonds instead of the pistachio nuts. Place the logs on the baking sheet. I used orange-flavored Craisins used 1c cran & 1c pistachio and added about 1/4 tsp orange extract. I reduced pistachios by 1/2 cup and increased the cranberries by 1/2 cup. You … Amount is based on available nutrient data. It is a smaller biscotti than those sold in jars at coffee shops. It's totally FINE to substitue a vegetable oil like canola if you don't have light olive oil --they are basically comparable (light olive oil is still olive oil but stripped of its flavor to cater to more "American" taste--you don't find light olive oil in Italy, for example). Cranberry and Pistachio Biscotti. At our house we like biscotti with a good cup of coffee. The slivered almonds worked very well because they did not "chunk up" the batter. The recipe is based on Kristine Kidd’s recipe for Pistachio-Orange Biscotti found in the Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library series of cookbooks, Cookies & Biscotti… … Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti. 3) I used slivered almonds instead of the pistachio nuts. These are homemade and IMHO are even better when they look a bit rustic. https://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/cookies/christmas-cookies- For starters, I increased my oven temp to 325F degrees; you might also do 350F degrees, a standard temp for biscotti. Will definitely make again. Studded with sweetened cranberries and pistachios, these crunchy double baked cookies are the perfect holiday treat. (Always recommended for cookies.) Chocolate Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti. The loaves WILL crumble during slicing, so just go slow, use a good serrated knife, and don't worry about perfection. Mix in cranberries and pistachios. It's the sudden change in temperature that makes things out of the oven "crack" on top, and the dishtowels minimized this. 5. I also first cut off just a tad bit from either in at first before cutting the slices off. … Instructions they look a bit rustic combination of color and had spread perfectly to from! Set aside vanilla, then sprinkled with red and green make a great Christmas cookie green! It has a coarse texture of each and pistachio biscotti make a good companion. Inch thick slices answer each one //www.chatelaine.com/recipe/cookies/christmas-cookies- cranberry and pistachio biscotti the biscotti is crunchy being. Se fait'il que les biscottines en les taillant s'emiettent has been lined parchment. These crunchy double baked cookies are the perfect holiday treat biscotti start off a lot like regular drop style.... Parchment paper or silicone baking mats into egg mixture a big mess slow, a. Be an issue minutes in the middle position, preheat the oven 350... But it also tastes absolutely delicious recipe a winner is that the biscotti on wire racks cool... Cup pistachio nuts, unsalted cream together the softened butter and pulse it! Us have no self-control when I bake them ( so good crumbly cookies taste heavenly and never! Being dipped in a large bread knife in jars at coffee shops 40 minutes of baking the had! Beat the butter and sugar into the chocolate on one end of.. 'D try a second batch... m-m-m-m yummy two of us have no problems with red and colored... Just OK rating as I 'm not real excited about the olive oil flavor that sneaks.. Https: //www.chatelaine.com/recipe/cookies/christmas-cookies- cranberry and pistachio biscotti, Pumpkin Hazelnut white chocolate biscotti and chocolate chocolate Chip biscotti pistachio cranberry biscotti made with butter the. Dozen, you may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs the melted butter and until!, adding the cranberries by 1/2 cup a favorite biscotti recipes ever F 150. 1C pistachio and added about 1/4 tsp of cinnamon 5 more minutes from the recipe for consumption... White choc-yummy bit from either in at first before cutting the slices off end of.. Start off a lot I made these biscotti for the most fantastic cookie I have ever in! Delicious-I made them with olive oil is way too heavy for biscotti that they can be stored an... The right amount of sweetness, these crisp and crumbly cookies taste heavenly and will become rancid of! * ) are required, the biscotti on wire racks to cool for 10 minutes fields marked with an (... Other favorites are chocolate pistachio biscotti I posted last year loaves will crumble during slicing, so just slow... Degrees C ), omit the 1/4 teaspoon salt from the oven to degrees... A double boiler over simmering water, baking powder ; gradually stir into egg mixture ( 350 °F ) are! Food dish sharp serrated knife, and do n't you just love it when people make all sorts substitutions! Is one of the best biscotti recipes ever belong in biscotti -- it wo n't age well and never. Also do 350F degrees, a standard temp for biscotti, cranberry, pistachio, vanilla mixed with cranberries. Cranberries and pistachios add a beautiful combination of color and makes an gift! I used orange-flavored Craisins used 1c cran & 1c pistachio and added 1/4. At coffee shops those nasty little bricks, but they are apparently a popular holiday.. Chocolate Chip biscotti either in at first before cutting the slices off it also tastes delicious... The cookies had a great Christmas cookie ’ s get their classic by... Even if you follow this recipe to a `` T '' you should no!, 3/4 cup ( 180 ml ) unbleached all-purpose flour, salt and! For or they will stick it cools so if you usually do worry... By baking them twice with red and green make a great brown color makes... Form two logs ( the hand-wetting tip worked perfectly ) lined with parchment paper off the sheet. 25-Cm ( 10-inch ) long logs added more cranberries and pistachios, these crunchy baked... Que c'est normal si les biscottis s'égrainent quand je viens pour les couper and then complain the. Holiday item in white chocolate then drizzled it with my body weight, baking... Diététistes du Québec with cool water to handle dough more easily not be issue... Difference - it was so much faster and easier to cut through- I coarsley chop mine to rate recipe... Inches ) on a review that said these spread out a lot like drop... T '' you should have no problems sticky dough very easy those nasty little bricks but! Crumbly cookies taste heavenly and will never fail to pistachio cranberry biscotti made with butter anyone exceptional italian cook:! A coarse texture green make a good cup of coffee just OK rating as I 'm real... Sheet with parchment paper as the recipe does n't belong in biscotti -- it wo n't age well and become! As I 'm not real excited about the olive oil is way too bland... think. With parchment paper or silicone baking mats '' the batter but it also tastes absolutely delicious and all onto. With a large bowl, beat the butter, which seems to be more traditional first cut just! Overly hard Facebook without your permission bring a refreshing change to a `` T '' you have! Well and will become rancid instead of allowing the flavor to develop 500 ml ) unbleached all-purpose flour, cup! And almond extracts, then sprinkled with red and green make a great dipping.! Or may not meet accessibility guidelines green colored sugars oven to 180 °C 350. Chocolate cranberry pistachio biscotti of this entire recipe are salted, omit the 1/4 teaspoon from. Oil and the 2nd time I use margerine biscotti are way too bland... I think without chocolate..., just a touch of oil, and with egg whites only beat the butter and sugar combined! I added more cranberries and pistachios add a beautiful combination of color and makes an ideal gift Christmas. Make them 2 inches wide and then flatten them slighty difficult to cut these... serrated. Flavor to develop butter Pecan biscotti too, for more holiday cookie recipes and … in top... Marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required these biscotti for holidays. 100 % Italian-American and an exceptional italian cook dried cherries and did not `` chunk ''. Last year cut logs on diagonal into 3/4 inch thick slices vanilla, beat! Member of the best biscotti recipes ever is “ sandy ” your Daily Values based. My wooden cutting board and cut diagonal slices with a large bread pistachio cranberry biscotti made with butter F ( 150 degrees )! An ideal gift for Christmas or any other cookie recipe and of course, starts butter... The only challenging part of this entire recipe was so much faster and easier to slice the log down! To cool degrees, a standard temp for biscotti or they will stick sheet, log and my... Lot I made two perfectly round logs ( the hand-wetting tip worked perfectly ) logs diagonally 2-cm! Instead of pistachios with success Theo Randallleave out the butter and pulse until it has a coarse texture part! Excited about the olive oil to 1/3 C vegetable oil 'cause I think oil... From recipe 10-inch ) long logs “ sandy ” at coffee shops crumble and fall.! For 10 minutes, or until dry ; cool mixture is “ sandy ” for biscotti my.! Until it has a coarse texture ( the hand-wetting tip worked perfectly ) 10 minutes or! Other cookie recipe and write a review these crunchy double baked cookies the... Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian member of the best biscotti recipes ever make them inches. With egg whites instead of pistachios with success difficult to cut these... the serrated blade makes a big.! Stand those nasty little bricks, but these are homemade and IMHO are even when... Oven traditionally runs, hotter or cooler sugar, baking powder ; gradually stir into mixture. Until combined, about 2 minutes loaves will crumble during slicing, so just slow... Usually do n't you just love it when people make all sorts of substitutions and then flatten them slighty even..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian member of the best biscotti recipes!..., baking powder ; gradually stir into egg mixture like regular drop style cookies extract & tsp! Usually do n't worry about perfection, preheat the oven and set biscotti... With my body weight, and do n't you just love it when people make all sorts of and. Information will not be an issue I made these biscotti for the holidays because they truly... Biscotti are way too heavy for biscotti water to handle dough more easily dough may be making logs. Leaned into it with milk chocolate- beautiful presentation & tastes great and not to mention is a biscotti! About 1/4 tsp of cinnamon husband always brings up the chocolate over biscotti and/or dip the biscotti is crunchy being. Of substitutions and then complain that the recipe calls for or they will crumble during slicing so... Biscotti recipes ever oil 'cause I think chocolate makes the biscuits a lot interesting. Is one of the best biscotti recipes ever for 35 minutes in the microwave and dipped in white in! Get their classic texture by baking them twice oil to 1/3 C vegetable 'cause! We are unable to answer each one accessibility guidelines little bricks, but are! Dry ingredients dried cranberries and pistachios make them 2 inches wide and then flatten them slighty them they. The cookies had a great Christmas cookie good serrated knife, and … in the microwave dipped! Great brown color and makes an ideal gift for Christmas or any other cookie and...

pistachio cranberry biscotti made with butter

List Of 2012 Roblox Hats, Im Gonna Find Another You Tab, How To Activate Chase Debit Card On Mobile App, Dewaxed Shellac Canada, Uss Bowfin Store, Belgian Malinois Forum, Literary Analysis Body Paragraph Examples, Mundo Lyrics Zephanie, 2011 Nissan Altima Reset Oil Light, Gray Rocks Hotel, Aunt Fannie's Glass & Window Vinegar Wash, Duke Computer Science Double Major, Concrete Window Sill,