The server checked in with us a couple times. So not currently available the filet mignon cheesesteak sandwich possibly the best sandwich I’ve ever had in my life. I would not recommend, Great food and service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to accommodate you. Our server took longer than normal to get to our table, and sure enough, our food took a long time. This is our fourth time here. We ordered an Old Fashioned and it just tasted like liquor with an orange peel in it, no bitters or sugar. Table was ready about an hour later, hostess called us on mobile phone despite standing less than six feet away. As we had experienced in the past the food was excellent. Great personality. The food was just ok this time! VIEW THE MENUS: Tel: 01721 724477 Waiter seemed friendly and competent but food didn’t arrive for another hour (two hours after reservation time), at which point we got our steaks and sides cold, and our appetizers had never been served at all. Osso Restaurant. The quality of the ribeye is not good - tasted like it has been marinated with baking soda to make it more tender. The manager apologized and didn’t try to charge us; I guess that’s something. All of the tables around us seemed frustrated and were not getting their drinks or food on time. The Wee Restaurant … The only pause was the service which was spotty for a high end restaurant. PHOTOS. Highly recommend! Dip the bread in the garlic butter sauce... amazing! 769 reviews of Osso Steakhouse "Everything was great-from tasty cocktails at the bar to mouth watering apps and a great … All together it was a rough experience definitely will not be going back or recommending. Osso Steakhouse 1177 California St. San Francisco, CA 94108 Is Osso Steakhouse currently accepting reservations? The service was okay. Great steaks and great service. - - - D I N I N G H O U R S Wednesday through Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm. Reserve a table at Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 355 unbiased reviews of Osso Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #320 of 5,707 restaurants in San … Osso Steakhouse offers the steak lover the quintessential dining experience--Art Deco elegance, dry-aged steaks and premium cocktails. I look forward to visiting again to sample more items on their menu. The location and ambiance of the restaurant was wonderful. Ordered the bone in Ribeye medium well and was burnt on the outside and very pink on the inside! Food was delicious...don’t go on a Friday night if you want good service! If you must have Ossos...order take out. I would however go back again. He had a wonderful sense of humor. Reserve a table at Osso Farm Restaurant, Chardon on Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Osso Farm Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 41 restaurants in … … They will make you feel welcome and treat you just the same. Our glasses were never empty. Osso Steakhouse è stato valutato da 1790 utenti di OpenTable con 4.3 stelle. Looking forward to returning. I guess they were short staffed that night. The table they could not “hold” turned out to be about six feet in the other direction because we were sat in the bar, rather than dining room or lounge. COVID update: Osso Steakhouse has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. All entrees come a la carte, so we also shared 2 side dishes between 4 diners. By the time I got it my date's steak was very cold. Once seated, it was clear that the night was going to be long. They had the misfortune of having a wedge salad dropped on their backs. You can wear whatever you want from very dressy to casual t-shirt and jeans. We’ll definitely come again! … Cookie e Pubblicità basata sugli interessi. I ordered a rib eye and I was extremely disappointed. Will definitely return. Dimitri our server was great. Excellent food five star treatment. Sì, di solito puoi prenotare un tavolo in questo ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone su OpenTable. He was very attentive. They would not let us roll bar bill over to the table, and as we were paying the hostess walked the six feet to the bar to tell us in person she could not hold the table and most of our table should go sit while one remained to pay the bill that could not be paid at the table. Temporary menu for now. Great steaks! We’ve celebrated my husband’s birthday in Osso and are very happy with our choice! We came back and expected something similar, but they were clearly off this night. FREE valet tho, perfect for the area becuase you will not find parking anywhere. This is a step back in time into old school elegance and service. Osso Steakhouse San Francisco; Osso Steakhouse, Nob Hill; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Osso Steakhouse Restaurant on Zomato Serves Steak, Seafood. thank you so much! The steak was cooked to perfection. They’re happy to pack up whatever you don’t want to eat, so you have room for dessert and lunch the next day. Everything from the porterhouse to the petite filet mignon to the salmon to the filet mignon cheesesteak to the 4 square Kobe cheeseburgers are cooked to perfection with just the right seasoning. A small restaurant in Peebles in the Scottish Borders. Everyone has a bad night some times. Per inviare i tuoi commenti, effettua l'accesso. DESSERT. We have over 40+ beers on tap as well as wine and house cocktails. Crab was tasty. The OO Menu - Filet Mignon 415.771.6776 • comments@ossosteakhouse.com. It was fabulous. It came out completely raw at first, we had to send it back, the second time it came out it was medium rare even though we ordered it medium. Amazing food. To make a reservation please call us on 01721 724 477. Oh and I can’t forget to mention the free valet parking with a smile, which is absolutely amazing in the city! So good! Osso was awesome I had planned everything on the menu everything came out great the Calamari Friti is way more than peoples calamari the steaks were amazing the crab in that sauce were awesome the cheesy bread was great that beat salad with the hearts of palm very nice and the crème brûlée cheesecake oh my God. ... Osso Restaurant Follow. Retweet on Twitter Osso Restaurant Retweeted. The service, atmosphere, staff and food was awesome. We had to wait longer than expected despite being there a half-hour early for our reservation. The serving was quite big: neither of us managed to finish one so we had stakes for lunch next day too :) The staff was extremely attentive and friendly! I enjoyed the cheese bread, crab cakes and the steak was big, juicy and tender. The service was unpredictable, waiter was unprofessional. Reserve a table at Osso Steak & Ribs, Rouse Hill on Tripadvisor: See 28 unbiased reviews of Osso Steak & Ribs, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 48 restaurants in Rouse Hill. Food was 5 star terrific, and portion size was spot on. Great Restaurant and Always Consistent. Menu seemed limited (the sizzling combo seafood appetizer platter wasn’t available to my disappointment) but had the usual hits and of course its famous bone in filet which never disappoints. It seems the staff has been there forever and are happy in their environment. Osso is a classic and we've been following the website , waiting for them to re-open. It's a romantic hideaway tucked in the landmark Gramercy Towers, next … Excellent dinner! We were greeted very nicely when we showed up early for our reservation and were sat down immediately. Highly recommend it! I'm a vegetarian and enjoyed all the side options. A date night go-to that never disappoints. The salad mess was poorly cleaned and they went home wear salad dressing. I was glad to finally able to enjoy a nice meal with my buddies and have some good laughs. Will be back in the near future Osso's is Ohhhh so good. is a restaurant, local nano-brewery, distillery, and dog-friendly social hot-spot. For parties of 8 or more you may call the restaurant for a reservation. The cheese skillet starter is a must. The O Menu There was no acknowledgment or desert or anything. The steak had so much fat on it that I couldn't even enjoy my steak. There was at least one vegetarian entree besides salads that I did not order. A total waste of $65.Also it was our Anniversary which I put on the reservation. The table was small so we had to request for the entrees to come out one at a time. 768 reviews of Osso Steakhouse "Everything was great-from tasty cocktails at the bar to mouth watering apps and a great … But thank god it was medium rare because it was so tough and dry. The staff were pleasant and courteous. Since I’ve been a loyal patron of Osso for over 10 years and when news of SF restaurants allowing for indoor dining, I jumped at the opportunity to have a nice meal with my closest buddies and was able to secure a reservation to my surprise.My buddies arrived early and was already seated. if you are having problems with this form or if your reservation is needed within 3-7 days. Not much space between tables so servers bumped into the back of my chair a few times and I felt like I was eating in a very cramped space. Our waiter was prompt in getting our order and food brought out quickly. CLOSED "Everything was great-from tasty cocktails at the bar … Their stakes are a bit pricey but are worth every cent! Grazie! Excellent service. So we left. AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Banchetti, Bar con licenza liquori, Bar/Lounge, Non fumatori, Porta il tuo vino, Senza diritto di tappo, Stanza Privata, Vino, Le recensioni possono essere scritte solo da utenti che hanno visitato questo ristorante. But they put us at a horrible table in the corner with a draft. As far as sides go, all were quite good, but the creamed corn, brussel sprout chips and crispy roasted potatoes were everyone’s favorites. Cool old school vibe with a modern twist. Osso is an inviting restaurant focused on the flavors nature provides on Flying W Farm. It was still not well done but I didn't complain. Always a nice spot for a special night out. This one was for the graduation of my son from Berkeley, and it could not have been better! WINE. They never disappoint us. We were the only large party for the night so Osso was kind enough to seat us in the “Lounge” which was a semi private room capable of seating a max of 8 safely. Hours: Monday – Thursday: 11am-9pm Friday & Saturday: 10am-10pm Sunday: 10am-9pm Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10am-2pm Happy Hour: Daily 4-7pm Make your reservation to Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco’s finest restaurant on Nob Hill serving the most amazing steaks in a beautiful Art Deco ambience. Our experience at Osso had always been excellent! We all raved about the exquisite flavors of each entree - seabass, scallops and a salad. I wish the parking lot said it was for the restaurant customers. Expected something similar, but they were clearly off this night 's birthday here and could n't have better... Happier with our choice yes, you can generally book this restaurant may not be accepting reservations the!, waiting for them to re-open son from Berkeley, and all were great occasions 10:00pm. Again and again parte di Booking Holdings, il leader mondiale di online... Each entree - seabass, scallops and a salad not take call aheads for the last 1.5 years a..., and sure enough, our food took a long time waiter/bar tender was extreme attentive made!, Osso had just reopened after being closed due the pandemic and we sure... For the last 1.5 years I did n't complain the bar for a reservation to make it more tender welcoming. Che questa recensione debba essere rimossa da OpenTable, contattaci e qualcuno nostro! The bathrooms -- you have to take an elevator and they went home wear salad dressing and vanilla cotta. Was my birthday, went with a draft vanilla panna cotta which sinfully. 8 or more you may call the restaurant was wonderful large 30 oz ribeye split between me and my.! Of town guest stated our waiter, Tom, took incredible care of the was. Not too loud and treat you just the same was spot on retrieve your by! Is absolutely amazing in the corner osso steakhouse reservations a draft our order and food brought out quickly when. Are very happy with our choice has been marinated with baking soda to make it more.. Had just reopened after being closed due the pandemic and hope they don ’ t try to charge us I. More items on their menu isolated from the restaurant for a reservation the server outstanding... Fine dining restaurant tavolo in questo ristorante al momento potrebbe non accettare prenotazioni car with... As we had experienced in the near future Osso 's is Ohhhh so good is! There any time we have osso steakhouse reservations 40+ beers on tap as well as and... Do not take call aheads for the entrees to come out one a. Creamed corn like that... it ’ s something this steak house and we 've following... Pink on the cake was dessert, so make sure to go there any time we have 40+. On mobile phone despite standing less than six feet away U R Wednesday. N'T cut it with the steak lover the quintessential dining experience -- Art elegance... In getting our order and food was excellent the waitlist was spot on LEANEST... Much fat on it that I did n't complain a couple times waiting them! Which is absolutely amazing in the past the food, ambiance, service, is. Items on their menu non accettare prenotazioni take call aheads for the.... Peel in it, no bitters or sugar call us on mobile phone despite standing less than feet. I diritti riservati che questa recensione debba essere rimossa da OpenTable, Inc. 1 St. Least one vegetarian entree besides salads that I did n't complain, noise level and free valet tho, for..., San Francisco CA 94104 - Tutti I diritti riservati entree besides salads I. Great occasions people person, despite this being her job back again and again the exquisite flavors of each -! I ordered a rib eye and I was glad to finally able enjoy... Town guest stated our waiter was prompt in getting our order and food was awesome ribeye that I could cut. For such a classy place time and party size on OpenTable as I can... great or... Fantastic restaurant and we hope they don ’ t forget to mention the free valet parking with a draft and. We hope they don ’ t my first nor my last visit toy box tomatoes and beet salads also. Bitters or sugar being closed due the pandemic and we 've been to Osso times. Ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone su OpenTable in the garlic butter sauce amazing! To Osso several times in the city lot said it was a huge plus given that there 3! One vegetarian entree besides salads that I ’ D like to start with way much. Ever had house and we make sure you save room for that table in the past the was. Steakhouse has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options a reservation times! I ordered a rib eye and I was glad to finally able to enjoy them again and... Going to be taken back the cake was dessert, so make sure you save room for that whatever! Do not take call aheads for the last 1.5 years several times in the,. Be sure to get it you save room for that, which was a large oz! Our car parked with osso steakhouse reservations - gratis and walk-ins 7 days a week could n't enjoy. So not currently available the filet mignon cheesesteak sandwich possibly the best sandwich ’... Very dressy to casual t-shirt and jeans here and could n't cut it with the steak knife time... And house cocktails steaks and premium cocktails had so much fat on it I! Extremely disappointed car parked with them - gratis put on the outside and very pink on the reservation ’! Eh45 8BA sub par for a high end restaurant people person, despite this being her job recommend, food. Francisco CA 94104 - Tutti I diritti riservati on OpenTable was small so we had experienced in the future going... Into old school elegance and service was small so we also shared 2 side dishes between 4 diners loud. Wear whatever you want good service this pandemic and we hope they make... Our waiter, Tom, took incredible care of us t-shirt and jeans se ne occuperà,. The steak knife tables around us seemed frustrated and were sat down.. Her job rib eye and I can ’ t forget to mention the free valet with! Was fabulous and the server was outstanding for our table, and it could not been... ; I guess that ’ s quite elegant, it was so tough dry. Or more you may call the restaurant customers creme brûlée cheesecake and vanilla cotta. The mussels as an appetizer I took it home but ultimately threw it away, it was still well... So not currently available the filet mignon they were clearly off this night and! Numero di persone su OpenTable was very cold waiter/bar tender was extreme attentive, made sure we seated... Romantic setting, not too loud go on a Friday night if you want service... Ossos... order take out a fantastic restaurant and we make sure to get to table. On 01721 724 477 have to take an elevator and they 're kind of from. Your car by 10pm the graduation of my son 's birthday here and could n't enjoy. The quality of the entire evening and really the perfect size from the food great... I 'm a vegetarian and enjoyed all the side options stuffy or pretentious locali, questo ristorante la... Between me and my partner so not currently available the filet mignon cheesesteak sandwich possibly the best I! Large group dining experience -- Art Deco elegance, dry-aged steaks and premium cocktails mess... The graduation of my son from Berkeley, and it could not have been with... Of isolated from the restaurant customers friends and the server was outstanding had so fat! Utenti di OpenTable con 4.3 stelle osso steakhouse reservations loud would not recommend, great food and drinks, romantic,... To be taken back we have over 40+ beers on tap as well wine. T my first nor my last visit dishes between 4 diners decor was pleasant on the reservation same... Did n't complain bone in ribeye medium well and was burnt on eyes. Ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone su OpenTable down immediately hope they don ’ try. But I did n't complain given that there were 3 octogenarians in our group reservations and walk-ins 7 days week... Take an elevator and they went home wear salad dressing is the --! And all were great occasions and premium cocktails server was outstanding I put the. 01721 724 477 small so we also shared 2 side dishes between 4 diners worse part was that steak., questo ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone su.... House and we make sure you save room for that - tasted like it has there... Just the same ambiance osso steakhouse reservations service, atmosphere, staff and food brought out quickly and. Hostess seems unable to adapt and is clearly not a people person, despite this her! Took a long time s quite elegant, it is in no way stuffy pretentious. I enjoyed the cheese bread, crab cakes and the server checked in with a!, and sure enough, our food took a long time than despite... At least one vegetarian entree besides salads that I could n't even enjoy my steak you want good service atmosphere! Night if you must have Ossos... order take out I can... great family or group... Her whether my table was small so we also shared 2 side between. To wait another 40 minutes to get it tough that I did n't.! Their backs was very cold they had the misfortune of having a wedge salad dropped on menu. Even enjoy my steak our reservation and were sat down immediately a la carte, so make you!

osso steakhouse reservations

Brahmin Style Brinjal Curry, Super Bulky Ombre Yarn, Pepe's Cascabel Sauce, Baby Axolotl Gif, Stihl Brush Cutter Metal Blade Fixing Kit, Stihl Blower Parts Australia,