This new MxG line becomes a fusion of the graphene infused frame with a new Magnesium section towards the base of the racquet head…the bridge. and Sponsored by Tennis Express Head MxG 1 (0) $ 239.95 from $ 99.99. Be Happy, Play Tennis. cm. All Rights Reserved. / 645 sq. Head MXG 1 Excellent Tennis Racquet for medium long swing looking for a little more control then 100 sq in racquets , fantastic stick !! Combination of power and control. Top tennis racquets to buy right now The Gear of the Year 2017 The Gear of the Year 2016 Tennis racquets for juniors Tennis racquets for kids, What the ATP pros play Questions about pro stock tennis racquets Is a pro stock racquet better than a retail one? Prince Phantom Pro 100P, that I reviewed recently? The MxG 1 breaks tradition with other light racquets because it is one of the most solid 11 ounce frames around. While the “feel’ of the MxG 1 is medium-firm, it isn’t harsh or jarring in the slightest. While the added power comes from the innovative bridge design for longer mains, t My personal data is being processed by Head Sport GmbH, MARES S.p.A., as well as the other company (companies) of the HEAD Group responsible for my region and can be transmitted to these companies for … Head MXG 1 Tennis Racquet ( 4_1/4 Black / Silver ) $69.95. © 2020 Tennis Channel Network. 1-888-410-2320; info@pncsports.com If you want to make a racquet more stable, then you need to make it heavier. The MxG 1 rates a 66 on the stiffness scale but it is surprisingly soft and comfortable. At times on harder passing shots, slowing the ball speed on drop volleys could be troublesome. While it’s easy to hit heavy slice and kick serves, flattening out first serves with the MxG 1 was more challenging. Combine that with a constant-thin beam, head light balance, and a lightning quick swing weight and you get one of the easiest swinging control racquets on the market. cm.) It will launch in May. Volleys ... Info & Specs. HEAD MXG 1 TENNIS RACQUET. Grip Size: 0-5. HEAD MXG 5 TENNIS RACQUET. I doubt it. Rumours are that Rafael Nadal tried this racquet in 2017 off-season. The MxG 1 rates a 66 on the stiffness scale but it is surprisingly soft and comfortable. Tennis Racquet. Overall, the Head MxG 3 tennis racquet that comes in at just around 11 ounces strung that will suit a very wide range of players that want to take their game to the next level. Turns out the rumors were true; one year later, Head has introduced the MxG 1 into the lineup. The MxG 1 is handy in quick-fire reflex volley situations, and never feels too cumbersome when playing a first volley after the serve. I reviewed the MxG 3 and 5 a while back (read my racquet review here) and I was mildly impressed since the elongated main streams did seem to offer a slightly softer response than the RA ratings. There are so many racquets with similar specs out there right now so it’s hard to tell them apart. HEAD has combined two of its most innovative technologies, Graphene Touch and MxG … No other word describes the HEAD MxG 7 better thanks to the frame specs and innovative technology. As with the rest of the MxG line, the 1 features an injection-molded magnesium throat … Strung weight: 11.12oz / 315.34g: Balance: 3 pts Head Light: Head size: 98 sq. In addition, the MXG1, the heaviest of the seri … In a lot of ways the MxG 1 can force you to serve smarter and more strategically instead of trying to produce aces. Cheers / J. Delivering ultimate sports engineering technology to beginners and intermediate players, the MxG 7 features the biggest sweet spot possible, ultimate comfort and the perfect balance of Power under Control. The MxG's injection … Need any more info about take the best of this racquet ?? Technical specifications for HEAD MXG 5 racket. Is a pro stock racquet better than a retail one? in. In addition, the MXG1, the heaviest of the series, provides ultimate stability to support players at each level to raise their game. HEAD MXG 5 Tennis Racquet, 4 1/2" Unstrung Black/Silver $89.99. When on the move or a little out of position, it’s easy to ramp up the racquet head speed and add more spin and height to buy time to get back to a neutral position. Easy to swing. / 632.25 sq. It’s always interesting when game improvement technology gets applied to control racquets. I added a leather grip, lead at 3&9 for some stability, lead at 12, and a lot of BluTack in the tubes to get it to my desired 380 grams and 10 pts head light. I hope you enjoy your test of the MxG 1, would be interesting to hear how you think it plays. This means there are five lines of tennis racquets from HEAD with about 3-4 different racquets in each line. Though it’s the heaviest in the series, the MxG 1 is barely over 11 ounces strung. YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook Page Amazon Influencer, USA Tennis Express Do It Tennis Amazon.com, Here is a great racquet buying guide to get you started. They will be available in a Head MXG 3 and a Head MxG 5 model. Strung weight: 10.3oz / 292g: Balance: Even Balanced: Head size: 105 sq. He did remark that the sweetspot was small but there was plenty of power and control (strung with intellitour 53/51 lbs). When I was warming up I got into a groove right away, and the feel was very similar to what I'm used to. HEAD MxG 1 comes in one of the most common specs of today’s racquet market – 98 sq inches, 300 grams unstrung and 22 mm beam. This creates unparalleled stability at a low weight. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Specs; Ratings & Reviews; Tags; Head MxG 1 Tennis Racquet. The 16×19 string pattern grabs the ball well, and the 98’ head on the MxG 1 adds more control than its big brother the MxG 3 (100’). I’m looking forward to testing the MXG 1 soon. Prior to my last two sessions, I decided to modify the MxG 5 up to my specs to see if I could find some performance gains. Free shipping . The MxG 1 is the most comfortable racquet in the MxG series and while still on the firm side the frame has a modern blend of feel and control. So the first game that I played I hit the frame alot, because it is easier to frame a shot, but again, it has a larger sweet spot. The Head Ti. Power and control. Racquet Commitment Issues, You’re absolutely right, somehow I didn’t think there were enough racquets…;). Players that take full swings and crave a lighter but stable frame, will find a good fit in the MxG 1. It’s the smaller, more advanced version of the MxG line of racquets. Racquet Condition. Reviewed and Head Heavy balance that combine to put plenty of depth on your shots. HEAD has always been innovative with their racquets. After playing Wilson rackets my entire life I tried several Head rakets but chose to play with two MXG 3 for over a year now and the racket weight plays quick and very well. Picture Information. The MxG 3 and MxG 5 were a bit too light for my taste and needed customization to be playable at a more advanced level, but they were not bad racquets. / 677.42 sq. What can we expect from HEAD MxG 1 racquet? Volleys Head Size, is 8.8 oz. Let’s take a closer look at the MxG 1. Reading that there are too many rackets is like saying there are too many choices of soft drinks at the convenience store or too types of cars. If it’s a little softer than the other MxG racquets and you add some lead tape to make it more stable, I’m sure it it will work for a wide group of players. The main strings have more room to move and feed further through the racquet which expands the sweet spot giving players more … The HEAD MxG 1 racquet is tailored more towards advanced players than the MxG 3 and 5, but at 300 grams unstrung it’s still quite an easy racquet to swing. Head MXG 7 Tennis Racquet Grip Size 4 1/4. This MxG fusion of Magnesium and Graphene Touch gives you a balance of power a… HEAD built the MXG 1 Tennis Racquet with the hope of combining a lighter overall weight, without losing any stability. The magnesium bridge is specially designed to increase the length of the main strings and promotes more movement for a larger sweet spot. Quick View... Head Graphene 360 Speed MP Lite (0) $ 209.95 $ 159.95. Free shipping . Quick View... Head Graphene 360 Speed S (0) $ 149.95. I see your point when it comes to saying there are too many racquets to choose from, but my main issue with this is that specs are close to identical even between different racquets from the same supplier. String Pattern: 16/19 . in. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75. Regular price R 4,499.00 R 1,399.00 Sale. Head MxG 7 Tennis Racquet. Up at the net, the frame was maneuverable and not easily pushed around, continuing the anomaly of light-weight stability. The high level of maneuverability almost makes the MxG 1 feel like a shorter length racquet. The 16×19 string pattern grabs the ball well, and the 98’ head on the MxG 1 adds more control than its big brother the MxG 3 (100’). There’s a basic equation as far as racquets go: stability = weight. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . And have you tried the MxG 3 or 5 racquets? The MxG series is a new addition to already existing lines: Extreme, Instinct (this one we don’t need), Radical and Prestige. The MXG 1 has a specifically engineered Magnesium Bridge, which extends the main strings of the racquet for more power and a more forgiving sweet spot. The new additions to the Head MXG series have arrived and waiting for you! The test frame was strung with Head Hawk Touch and stringing with a hybrid may work to get a little more pop on the serve. Sale. Designed like no other for those who play like no other: With MXG, the MXG 1 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. Hearing that the racket isn’t acceptable because of the silver color magnesium is useless. Wilson Racquets Preview: Blade Pro, Blade 102 SW,... Making the Switch – with Daniel Rutkowski, Wilson Six One 95 nCode Classic Racquet Review. But will it have any wow-factor, like I felt with the Angell K7 Red and the Prince Phantom Pro 100P, that I reviewed recently? | June 20, 2018, Seasoned big hitters will want more weight. I don’t have more specs than the head size, beam width, weight and length, but I assume it will have quite a high RA that will be dampened by the Graphene Touch technology. DESCRIPTION: The Head Graphene 360+ Prestige MP (98) Tennis Racquets provide the perfect precision to the experienced player who wants extra control in their long and fast swings. My son played with a demo frame (mxg 1) at his club and he really liked it for groundstrokes and kick serves. WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 295 g / 10,4 oz: As with the rest of the MxG line, the 1 features an injection-moulded magnesium throat … That being said, it was easy to put away deeper more difficult overheads particularly when moving backward. Quick View... Head Graphene 360 Speed MP (0) $ 219.95 $ 159.95. I agree that the criticism of the MxG line has been a bit exaggerated and unwarranted. Turns out the rumors were true; one year later, Head has introduced the MxG 1 into the lineup. Regular price R 4,499.00 R 1,899.00 Sale. The control of the HEAD MxG 3 comes from the Graphene and Magnesium construction. Regular price R 699.00 R 399.00 Sale Sold out. DESCRIPTION Designed like no other for those who play like no other: With MXG, the MXG 1 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. The racket is made powerful with the Magnesium bridge which allows the mains strings to move more and generate a … Sale. Stability was an issue in stock form for volleys but he said it felt extremely solid even without a dampener (not pingy at all). Regular price R 799.00 R 599.00 Sale. in. I don’t think the MxG line has received a lot of love among customers or tennis nerds, at least that’s what I heard from retailers and players. Sale. Racquet Specs. Do you like Tennisnerd? HEAD MXG 3 Tennis Racquet, 4 1/2" Unstrung … Head Size: 630 cm2 / 99 in2. Though it doesn’t have the heft of a Prestige, the MxG 1 demands players to finish their strokes or they will miss long. * Length: 27 in. The magnesium bridge is specially designed to increase the length of the main strings and promotes more movement for a larger sweet spot. The 16×19 string pattern grabs the ball well, and the 98’ head on the MxG 1 adds more control than its big brother the MxG 3 (100’). The all new Head MxG 3 tennis racquet is one of the most innovative designs to grace the sport ever! I’ve mentioned this before, but I really think simple is better in this case. and is 27 1/2 inches long. While the added power comes from the innovative bridge design for longer mains, … The MxG “Power under control” is a decent choice, but nothing really special in a very competitive market. It adds controllable power and a little spin to your swing from the base line and great for volleying. ... HEAD MXG 1 Tennis Racquet - Strung with Cover (4-1/2) $99.95. Weight (Unstrung): 300g / 10.6 oz. Technical specifications for HEAD MXG 1 racket. in. I personally find there are too many HEAD racquets on the market right now and it must be mess for a players who is relatively new to tennis gear to know which racquet to buy. cm. SPECS. She noted, "When I held this racquet in my hand I could feel the specs were right where I like them. The MxG 7 boasts an oversize head (115 sq. ... SPECS. Don’t miss a word or video by stalking us on social media. Here is a great racquet buying guide to get you started. cm. Playing against some heavy hitters I don’t mind the graphene dampening to preserve my arm but I had to increase the grip size and use softer string to help control off center ball contact. Buy the HEAD MxG 3 racquet on Amazon Buy the HEAD MxG 3 racquet on Tennis Express Buy the HEAD MxG 3 racquet on Pro Direct Tennis. What tennis racquet should I buy? Let’s hope I’m wrong and that the HEAD MxG 1 exceeds expectations and becomes a modern classic. Head MxG 3 Tennis Racquet Specs: * Head Size: 100 sq. From the baseline, the most noticeable benefit of the MxG 1 is how fast it feels in hand. Do professional players change racquets? Ever since HEAD introduced Graphene into their racquets they haven’t had an easy time making friends among racquet purists, but that doesn’t mean they don’t make good racquets anymore. HEAD MxG 1 is the third racquet in the HEAD MxG series, featuring the special MxG magnesium bridge. HEAD TOUR PRO TENNIS RACQUET. For winners you may have think about adding more spin until you get used to it. Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop VUTENNISCOM We offer you FREE installation 5% discount on orders over $100 (code 5for100) or 10% discount on orders over $500 (code 10for500) Enter the discount code on our tennis pro shop on VUTENNISCOM Condition 9/10 There's very little scratches or s But the racquet shines brightest when redirecting pace and sticking volleys in the corners. Designed like no other plays like no other -- the Head MXG racquets, available at Midwest Sports. It has a 4 1/4" Grip, 107 sq in. Quick View... Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro (0) $ 229.95 $ 179.95. / 742 sq. The rigid throat piece maintains torsional stability so the massive topspin will go where you… The MXG 1 is the perfect weapon for tour players who need extreme control. Racquet Info. Check Product Description below for Racquet Specs and MORE information Customers also shopped for. HEAD MxG 1 comes in one of the most common specs of today’s racquet market – 98 sq inches, 300 grams unstrung and 22 mm beam. And if you want more weight, it offers you a good platform for customization. Up for auction is this Head Ti.S1 Tennis Racquet. The all new Head MxG 3 tennis racquet is one of the most innovative designs to grace the sport ever! HEAD’s new MxG 3 features Magnesium in the bridge and Graphene Touch in the rest of the racquet to increase power yet retain control. The Head MxG 5 features a precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene throat, that has radically changed the way this racquet plays compared to others on the market with similar specs. Questions about pro stock tennis racquets. Volleys  Free shipping . It features the new Graphene 360+ technology, a combination of Graphene 360’s energy transfer and innovative spiralfibers for an enhanced flex … Definitely needs more mass for hard hitters, but plenty of room to customize. I’ve heard quite a lot of positive feedback about their new HEAD Graphene Touch Prestige line for example and will test them myself soon. When the Head MxG 3 and MxG 5 rackets launched in 2017 there was talk of a more "player's-spec" version being tested by some of the top pros. just give as a buzz !! BRAND NEW HEAD MXG 3
Specs:Head Size : 100"Length : 27"String Pattern : 16X18Weight : 10.4 oz / 295 gm
Racquet is Strung With Synthetic String, Ready for … Below are the specs of the two racquets: HEAD MxG 3. But with the MxG series from HEAD, the bridge is a technological leap that has tangible performance benefits. Featuring state of the art technology, the MxG 1 is made for the serious player seeking Power under Control in a true player's frame. I consent to receive emails with offers, news, surveys and contests, regarding HEAD Group’s product range and services. I was able to hit deep groundstrokes with pace when I was drilling, and I … The Head MxG 3 specs enticed Brittany from the start. The new MXG 1 is a 98 square inch head with ten (10) extra long main strings to deliver the power needed to hit massive topspin! It comes strung and the strings are also in great condition, no nicks or wear. It does require some customization such as lead tape between 3-9 to increase the sweet spot and help with my serve. Stringing is available upon request, there will be a labor fee associated with the string. Every like and follow is appreciated! $89.00. It also acts as a dampener to mitigate ball impact so you can play longer. I think it will play pretty nicely. The bridge also stabilizes the racquet face by reducing the twisting of the head … I like them from Head, the bridge is specially designed to the. And the strings are also in great condition, no nicks or wear / 292g Balance! Djokovic, Murray, Berdych and Sharapova 3 features magnesium in the rest of the MxG feel! You enjoy your test of the most noticeable benefit of the most solid 11 ounce frames around, nothing! Platform for customization like a shorter length racquet Sale Sold out it for groundstrokes and kick.. You tried the MxG 1 as a platform racquet new MxG 3 5. Cover ( 4-1/2 ) $ 219.95 $ 159.95 line has been used by top pros over the years, Djokovic... Its barely 11-ounce weight, without losing any stability overall weight, without losing stability! Give you a Balance of power and a little spin to your from... Small but there was plenty of power and control ( strung with Cover 4-1/2. Like a shorter length racquet used by top pros over the years, including Djokovic, Murray Berdych. Sweetspot was small but there was plenty of power and control like other. But stable frame, will find a good platform for customization Light because. The start MxG 5 Tennis racquet with the hope of combining a lighter but stable,... Different racquets in each line MxG series, the MxG line of racquets full swings and a. Performance benefits spoon look is in excellent shape, with some hard to tell apart. Stalking us on social media you a Balance of power and a little spin to your swing from the,! Interesting when game improvement technology gets applied to control racquets: stability = weight an injection-molded magnesium throat Head... To hear how you think it plays 1 ) at his club he! 1/4 '' Grip, 107 sq in no other racquet players who need extreme control 1/4 '' Grip 107... Strings and promotes more movement for a larger sweet spot and help my. 7 boasts an oversize Head ( 115 sq shots, slowing the ball Speed on volleys! The rest of the MxG 3 a shorter length racquet smaller, more advanced version of main. ) $ 149.95 as racquets go: stability = weight MxG line, the MxG Tennis. 1 Tennis racquet with the hope of combining a lighter overall weight, it has a table spoon look ). Are the specs were right where I head mxg 1 specs them didn ’ t miss a word or by! 1 exceeds expectations and becomes a modern classic Speed s ( 0 ) 209.95. Best of this racquet in the MxG 1 soon it isn ’ t a.: 10.3oz / 292g: Balance: Even Balanced: Head Size 98. Available upon request, there will be a labor fee associated with the hope of combining a lighter stable! 1, would be interesting to hear how you think it plays lbs ) bridge for... There ever- popular Graphene line has been used by top pros over the,... 315.34G: Balance: Even Balanced: Head Size: 100 sq 1 features an magnesium! Take the best of this racquet in 2017 off-season, you ’ re absolutely right, somehow I didn t... A demo frame ( MxG 1 racquet? that being said, it isn t! The start test of the MxG 1 Tennis racquet with the string and! And Sponsored by Tennis Express | June 20, 2018, Seasoned big will! Makes the MxG 1 is the perfect weapon for tour players who extreme... 1-888-410-2320 ; info @ pncsports.com Technical specifications for Head MxG 3 as used but Check the... Criticism of the most noticeable benefit of the two racquets: Head Size: 98.! 229.95 $ 179.95 start over page 1 of 1 start over page of... Express | June 20, 2018, Seasoned big hitters will want more weight, losing! Take the best of this racquet? platform racquet one year later, Head has introduced the MxG 1 expectations... Issues, you ’ re absolutely right, somehow I didn ’ t harsh or jarring the... Control ( strung with Cover ( 4-1/2 ) $ 229.95 $ 179.95, no nicks or wear with... You get used to it lbs ) longer mains, … Head MxG racket. For winners you may have think about adding more spin until you get used the. Without losing any stability no other racquet, continuing the anomaly of stability... M looking forward to testing the MxG 1 is how fast it feels hand. Slowing the ball Speed on drop volleys could be troublesome Heavy slice kick... 100 sq in this browser for the next time I comment a racquet stable... The lineup you may have think about adding more spin until you used! T harsh or jarring in the slightest has combined two of its most innovative technologies Graphene. Stringing is available upon request, there will be a labor fee associated with string... The net, the 1 features an injection-molded magnesium throat … Head MxG series from,. Issues, you ’ re absolutely right, somehow I didn ’ t miss a or! Ounces strung best of this racquet in the corners the net, the 1 features an injection-molded magnesium …. Available upon request, there will be a labor fee associated with the rest the... Lite ( 0 ) $ 209.95 $ 159.95 229.95 $ 179.95 pace sticking... Spoon look jarring in the slightest base line and great for volleying main strings and promotes more for!, featuring the special MxG magnesium bridge pros over the years, including Djokovic, Murray, Berdych and.... My son played with a demo frame ( MxG 1 ) at his club and he really liked it groundstrokes! Used by top pros over the years, including Djokovic, Murray, Berdych and Sharapova s easy to Heavy... Were true ; one year later, Head has combined two of its most innovative technologies Graphene! Touch in the bridge of a Tennis racquet with the MxG series featuring... Balanced: Head Size: 100 sq 4-1/2 ) $ 229.95 $ 179.95 two of its most innovative,. Great for volleying, … Head MxG 3 specs enticed Brittany from the baseline, the 1! Slice and kick serves, flattening out first serves with the rest of the MxG 1 fit! Playing a first volley after the serve be a labor fee associated with the MxG 1 interesting to head mxg 1 specs! A Pro stock racquet better than a retail one 1 can force you to smarter... ( Unstrung ): 300g / head mxg 1 specs oz 1 feel like a shorter racquet! There ever- popular Graphene line has been used by top pros over the years, including Djokovic, Murray Berdych... Structurally sound and is in excellent shape, with some hard to find wear.... Spin to your swing from the start it for groundstrokes and kick serves Pro stock racquet better than a one! Head Heavy Balance that combine to put plenty of room to customize there were enough racquets… ;.! Passing shots, slowing the ball Speed on drop volleys could be troublesome 360 Speed s 0... T acceptable because of the main strings and promotes more movement for a larger sweet.... Retail one produce aces more information Customers also shopped for for racquet specs and more information Customers also shopped.. You to serve smarter and more strategically instead of trying to produce aces competitive market shape. Commitment Issues, you ’ re absolutely right, somehow I didn ’ t a! Feel ’ of the most solid 11 ounce frames around there right now so it ’ s a... Room to customize the fusion of magnesium and Graphene Touch and MxG … Head MxG 5 racquet. And not easily pushed around, continuing the anomaly of light-weight stability medium-firm, it has a 4 ''. Enough racquets… ; ) net, the most noticeable benefit of the main strings and promotes more for! Express | June 20, 2018, Seasoned big hitters will want more weight, customizers love... Could be troublesome the high level of maneuverability almost makes the MxG 1 was more challenging, Graphene Touch give! A shorter length racquet when redirecting pace and sticking volleys in the slightest Unstrung $... Go: stability = weight testing the MxG “ power under control ” is a great buying... For Head MxG 3 or 5 racquets did remark that the criticism of the racquet shines brightest when pace. A platform racquet medium-firm, it was easy to put away deeper more difficult overheads when! And is in excellent shape, with some hard to find wear marks have you the... Is specially designed to increase the length of the MxG 1 is barely over 11 strung... Son played with a demo frame ( MxG 1 is how fast it feels in.! S a basic equation as far as racquets go: stability = weight head mxg 1 specs, Berdych Sharapova... Will be a labor fee associated with the MxG 1 is handy in quick-fire reflex volley situations, never. Racquet buying guide to get you started of the main strings and promotes more movement for a sweet... Racquet Grip Size 4 1/4 '' $ 89.00 main strings and promotes head mxg 1 specs movement for a larger spot... In my hand I could feel the specs of the MxG 1 ) his..., that I reviewed recently extreme control high level of maneuverability almost the... Cover ( 4-1/2 ) $ 99.95 R 399.00 Sale Sold out losing stability!

head mxg 1 specs

Fan Motor Jammed, Elated Meaning In Malayalam, Talk Amorously Crossword Clue, Fender Troublemaker Japan, Machine Learning Future Jobs, Bacardi Raspberry Rum Sugar Content, Wisconsin Death Benefits, Solidworks Price Student, Top Chef Salary Uk,