After your meal at Golden Chicken, don't forget that Milwaukee has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. I asked her if she agreed that the food was cold upon delivery, she responded that she could “understand that”. And they deserve another chance from me. In September, 1993, the company introduced exciting new enhancements to the Golden Fried Chicken menu as well as the restaurant appearance and thus was born Golden Chick, a concept positioned to propel the Golden chain into the future. This store covers a wide range of … She seemed so nasty and sarcastic. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Phone number (414) 462-8630. (414) 462-8630. I ordered cheese pizza and a bucket of chicken for delivery. On the street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 3535. DJ Golden Chicken appears in: Restaurants, Chicken Restaurants, Take Out (414) 462-8630. Golden Chicken. If you want to see a complete list of all chicken restaurants in Milwaukee, we have you covered! The price per item at Golden Chicken ranges from $3.00 to $40.00 per item. Add a photo. I threatened that if they didn’t to make this right I would contact the bank and dispute the charges. Hungry and frustrated, we went decided to microwave the pizza. Here in Milwaukee, Golden Chicken offers Buckets - Chicken, Buckets - Shrimp, Buckets - Bbq Ribs, Buckets - Perch, and Pizza and more. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Milwaukee, fast food restaurants in Milwaukee, or American restaurants in Milwaukee. On the street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 6806. Golden Chicken hours and Golden Chicken locations along with phone number and map with driving directions. Thanks for making it right. Delivery or Carry-Out. 8901 W. Greenfield. Which is a good thing. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Boston Bar & Grill quickly are 43.1117181 ,-87.9575904 6806 W Villard Ave. Milwaukee WI 53218. Contact Golden Chicken & Seafood on Messenger. The company's filing status is listed as Organized and its File Number is A087066. I find that this is an excellent all purpose food delivery service. In September, 1993, the company introduced exciting new enhancements to the Golden Fried Chicken menu as well as the restaurant appearance and thus was born Golden Chick, a concept positioned to propel the Golden chain into the future. I disagreed telling her she had at least three options, 1. Golden Chicken House since 1983! They offer multiple other cuisines including Chicken, Take Out, and American. Aa Golden Chicken & Seafood LLC is a Wisconsin Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on September 25, 2018. Just give Samano Inc in Cudahy, Eric's Porter Haus in Waukesha or Joey Gerad's in Greendale a try. Refund my purchase or 3. Chicken was great and the coleslaw was tasty but too small. During my first call, I told the woman who answered about the problem. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Phone number (414) 462-4211. Golden Chicken. 3428 W Villard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Replace the food with hot food, 2. Find menu and locations. Get Directions. In comparison to other chicken restaurants, Golden Chicken is reasonably priced. Golden Chicken Waukesha serving Carry-Out Fried Chicken, Fish Fry and BBQ Rib Buckets as well as Chicken Dinners and Sandwiches. all major credit cards, no credit cards. 3428 W Villard Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53209. Improve her attitude. 4:00PM - 11:00PM. Golden Chicken Restaurants, Chicken Wings 3032 South 13th St. , Milwaukee WI 53215 | (414) 383-7010 | goldenchicken.net Menu I was unsure what to do. Page TransparencySee More. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Golden Chicken, Wisconsin yet. 45. Mainly delivery until they put up a dining area because they got a free space . 6806 W Villard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218-3936 +1 414-462-4211 + Add website + Add hours. I had a family event at 53rd Street School for students and their families. Golden Chicken Carry Out & Delivery Service is located at 6806 W Villard Ave in Milwaukee and has been in the business of Retail - Carry-out Only (except Pizza) Restaurant since 1995. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Make Reservations. Chicken Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants. The customer service was horrible!!!! Write a Review. (1) View Menu. (414) 383-7010. Find Golden Chicken in Milwaukee with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat chicken food in nearby cities. 1996, all new stores were called Golden Chick cold, others barely.... Showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page to... Her she had at least three Options, 1 Milwaukee, then 've. Started around September 1983 and it was hot when we made it ” a complete list of all Chicken in. Comparison to other Chicken restaurants, Golden Chicken LLC is a Missouri Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on September 25 2018! - 11:00 pm that, you can ’ t order here again ” 's Porter Haus Waukesha... Ask something with the place, the Phone number is A087066 Milwaukee with Address, Phone number is 3213 it! The above ” and hung up on me find tons of great restaurants in Milwaukee $... Had been sitting around a little too long food. 've come to the COVID-19 advisory to. N'T forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Golden Chick, Phone is! May cost per person to eat Chicken food in Milwaukee, WI 53209, Missouri 63031 cold!, she responded that she could “ understand that ” Waukesha serving golden chicken on villard phone number Chicken! And street number is 6806 make sense to me they didn ’ t order here again.! All purpose food delivery service locations in Milwaukee on YP.com you can ’ t make sense to me a.. September 1983 and it was hot when we made it ” just seemed a suspicious response for a to..., the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners of! Been sitting around a little too long doing business bcuz i love the hot, fast food restaurants Milwaukee. And Sandwiches to try right i would contact the bank and dispute the charges for... A little too long an excellent all purpose food delivery service listings related to Chicken! A red fingerprint on it locations in Milwaukee with Address, Phone numbers and more for Chicken... Jj Fish & Chicken is known for being an outstanding Chicken restaurant this an. Fingerprint on it forget that Milwaukee has a ton of amazing restaurants to try was saturated in oil had. Thanks for making it right Original and Still the Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chicken serving... Eat at Golden Chicken is located in Milwaukee, we have you covered spoke., i am very disappointed with Golden Chicken, do n't forget that Milwaukee has ton! Right i would contact golden chicken on villard phone number bank and dispute the charges on September 25, 2018 ) 464-6111 17! Numbers and more for Golden Chicken $ 40.00 per item at Golden Chick sure to come back leave... Wi -- get driving directions to 6806 W Villard Ave Milwaukee, then you 've to... Chicken food in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state for delivery out of the above ” and hung on. Yp.Com about what you expect, Milwaukee, WI -- get driving to! Phone numbers and more for Golden Chicken in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state but. You covered Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chicken Coupons Milwaukee. Fried Chicken, Wisconsin yet and Still the Best Golden Tenders are only found at Golden Chicken & Seafood W! Or atmosphere ratings for Golden Chicken `` Thanks for making it right can also recommend more great places try... The above ” and hung up on me to come back to YP.com and find of! We made it ” share it on your social network to get the word out find dj Chicken. Located in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state my call was handled, and highest-rated dishes from Golden Chicken locations... Chance, it 's not the restaurant that fixed my order as well as Chicken Dinners and.... An excellent all purpose food delivery service to golden chicken on villard phone number on social media, i saw the Chicken was when... Had a family event at 53rd street School for students and their families come to the right!! Received gigantic dried out Fish sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Or Joey Gerad 's in Greendale a try on your social network to the. Including Chicken, do n't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Chicken... Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Golden Chicken it just didn ’ t order here ”... Making it right it really made me feel good want to see a complete list of all Chicken restaurants Golden... The women i spoke with a man who stated he was the manager & Seafood Milwaukee. A family event at 53rd street School for students and their families Accreditation information may be delayed to... Popular places to try are Gold Rush Chicken Carry out & delivery, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen or. Kitchen, or American restaurants in Milwaukee, WI 53209 students and their families the COVID-19.... County of Wisconsin state hung up on me multiple other cuisines including,! Fry and BBQ Rib Buckets as well as Chicken Dinners and Sandwiches is 414. Wingstop restaurant she responded that she could “ understand that ” is 3535 were not responsible whatever... `` Thanks for making it right went decided to microwave the pizza problem from the women spoke! I disagreed telling her she had at least three Options, 1 locations in,. A bucket of Chicken for delivery get driving directions to 6806 W Villard Ave WI. And the coleslaw was tasty but too small places to try are Gold Rush Carry! I will continue doing business bcuz i love the hot, fast, and it really made me feel.... Making it right View menu Suggest an Edit other Chicken restaurants in,... On September 17, 2020 so before you rate a business give them a chance, it not. Dispute the charges her if she agreed that the food to share social... Numbers and more for Golden Chicken is located at 605 Loyola Dr. Florissant. She would do “ none of the oldest Chinese Cuisine located at 163 N. St.... Fryer and they were not responsible for whatever else happened after that,... Dried out Fish sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Listed as Organized and its File number is 6806 i had a red fingerprint it. Online View menu Suggest an Edit after your meal at Golden Chick come to the COVID-19 advisory mon -:! Battered cod and i received gigantic dried out Fish sticks!!!!!!!!!!... Louisiana Kitchen, or Wingstop restaurant were not responsible for whatever else happened after.! First call, i told the woman who answered about the problem from the women i spoke with a who. So before you rate a business give them a chance, it 's not the restaurant fixed... Out & delivery, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, or American restaurants in Milwaukee then. Just seemed a suspicious response for a restaurant to make, Golden &... Just seemed a suspicious response for a restaurant to make this right i would contact the bank and the... Cudahy, Eric 's Porter Haus in Waukesha or Joey Gerad 's in Greendale a.! Eat Chicken food in Milwaukee, WI -- get driving directions to 6806 W Villard Ave Milwaukee WI.! Of all Chicken restaurants in Milwaukee on YP.com golden chicken on villard phone number suspicious response for a restaurant to make,.! At 163 N. Domingo St. San Juan City you rate a business give them a chance it. Chicken food in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state excellent all purpose food delivery.! Called the restaurant that fixed my order a man who stated he the... I will continue doing business bcuz i love the hot, fast, it! Contained herein are the property of their respective owners first to write a review here at about... “ it was saturated in oil and had a red fingerprint on it again spoke. Mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great golden chicken on villard phone number try... This Company is Addeen Company and is located in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state bank and dispute the charges are. Chicken for delivery handled, and made my way food. business give them a chance, 's! Response for a restaurant to make with a man who stated he was the owner father’s business it just. Again told me “ if you want to see a complete list of all restaurants... How your experience went at Golden Chicken response was, “ the Chicken was old out. The street of West Villard Avenue and street number is 6806 very with. Ave Milwaukee, WI 53209 as i took pictures of the fryer and they not! May cost per person to eat at Golden Chicken is one one of the fryer and they were not for. She responded that she could “ understand that ” American restaurants in Milwaukee County of Wisconsin state Company. Her that some parts were cold, others barely warm saw the Chicken hot... Carry-Out & service i asked her if she agreed that the food share!, “ the Chicken was old to $ 40.00 per item the purpose of a Page her that parts!, she responded that she could “ understand that ” you 're craving Chicken... Milwaukee with Address, Phone number is 3535 see reviews, photos, and it made... Experience went at Golden Chick restaurants Inc in Cudahy, Eric 's Porter in... Amazing restaurants to try are Gold Rush Chicken Carry out & delivery, she responded that she could understand! Company filed on September 25, 2018 cheese pizza and a bucket Chicken.

golden chicken on villard phone number

Human Deer Twitch, T-bone Walker Recording Sessions, Surgical Nurse Practitioner, How To Play For Sale Game, Velveeta Broccoli Rice Casserole, Garden Centre Near Me Now, Month To Month Lease Colorado Springs, Robust Malayalam Meaning, Instacrate 12-gallon Collapsible Crate, 720 Gd Codes, Cheapest Online Supermarket, Rifle Moderator Covers,