When it comes to a boil, reduce flame to low and cook until milk quantity is reduced to half (around 1 cup) and turns thick. This recipe method is an easy and albeit quick version of double ka meetha. Can we eat double ka meetha after 3 days of preparation? Make Dobule ka meetha this Eid and make us a small part of your celebrations. No need to boil or heat too much. Double ka Meetha Recipe I have prepared a comprehensive step by step guide to make it as easy as possible to make it homemade this recipe and enjoyed the is Fantastic Flaky, juicy, and very crispy Will be making this again I like so very much was the … Double ka meetha is an easy and simple dessert recipe, from kids to everyone loves this dessert. #HappyCookingToyou Ingredients: Bread slices 10 large (cut in square) Ghee for frying We will get bread for making double ka meeta separately Normal bread also could be used here Cut off the brown part of the bread Slice the bread and cut it into small cubes We need to deep fry these bread pieces now Heat oil for deep fry It is very easy to make and am Toast the bread slices in batches. It is a very popular classic royal dessert and is said to have originated during the Mughal reign. What is the difference between the two? Bread is called double ka roti in Hindi as the dough raises doubles in size and meeta means sweet. Stir in between occasionally to prevent sticking. Add ¾ teaspoon cardamom powder and saffron. Keep the pan down or you can keep the pan on the burner and switch off the flame. Do add some more ghee if required while toasting the bread. Add saffron strands and cardamom powder and mix well. Usually white bread is used to make the recipe, but then you can use any type of bread like whole wheat bread or brown bread. It tastes best when served warm. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. Servings 3. Double Ka Meetha Recipe, a sweet or dessert or meetha is an authentic Hyderabadi cuisine which is made of bread pieces.It is made by frying bread pieces, making them crispy, and soaking them in sugar syrup. Thanks for sharing such a nice & quick recipe. You can serve double ka meetha warm or you can chill it and then serve later. perhaps one of the most sweet dessert recipes prepared during the festive month of ramadan and on eid. Then make a second layer of the bread slices. Remove and keep aside. Shahi tukda or 'Double ka Meetha' is a Hyderabadi delicacy that is really easy to make at home and is perfect to serve after a nice and filling meal. Double ka meeta is an authentic Hyderabadi dessert. Once the milk is absorbed, then switch off the flame. #DoubleKaMeetha we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. Please keep original recipe. If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. We make sure to add muskmelon seeds and khaju and we pour desi ghee on topping. [3] Double ka meetha is a dessert of Hyderabad, Telangana. It stays good in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Double Ka Meetha Another Blog Hop Wednesday is here and this time I have a sweet treat from Vaishali's blog - Ribbons to Pastas . Sprinkle 1 teaspoon rose water all over. 14. So this is an Easy but delicious version of double ka meetha. Now in a bowl, take ½ cup sweetened condensed milk. Now in a bowl, take ½ cup sweetened condensed milk. Hope u will.like my recipe. Double Ka Meetha is a very popular dessert in the Hyderabad cuisine. a traditional bread pudding or bread dessert from hyderabadi cuisine and is prepared during the holy month of ramadan as iftar recipes. https://kitchenofdebjani.com/2018/11/hyderabadi-double-ka-meetha On a low flame simmer the double ka meetha till the milk is absorbed by the bread slices. This sweet dish is known as double ka meetha as bread is used to make it. Generally white bread is used to make double ka meetha. Thanks Teju for your kind words and best wishes. A famous Hyderabadi dessert. Double ka meetha recipe. All my bread slices got mixed in the milk & it became like halwa while in your recipe pictures, bread slices are very much in shape, what may be the reason. Please do not copy. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Please let me know since I have decided to make this tomorrow. Double Ka Meetha is Hyderabadi dessert. You can cut off the edges of bread slices if desired but it does not make much difference after frying them. Double ka meetha recipe-Double roti ka halwa July 26, 2011 by PadhuSankar 40 Comments Are you bored of preparing bread sandwich and bread toast out of bread, here is a very popular and delicious Hyderabadi dessert Double roti ka meeta Double roti means bread and meeta means sweet, hence the name double ka meeta .I learnt this dish from a Hyderabadi friend. here condensed milk is used to replace Rabri or thickened milk. If you have sudden guests dropping by, you could make this dessert in just a short amount of time. I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration. DOUBLE KA MEETA Let' see how to make double ka meetha at home easily with minimal ingredients We will get bread for making double ka meeta separately Normal bread also could be used here Cut off the brown part of the I wanted to share double ka meetha recipe from a long time. Bread Halwa or Bread pudding is a mouthwatering delicacy from Hyderabadi Cuisine. Firstly take 3 slices of sandwich bread (large bread) and slice them in 4 triangles or rectangles. It shares its root with Shahi Tukda, which is a popular dessert in the Awadhi cuisine. This site is absolutely fantastic. Double Ka Meetha is a very popular dessert in the Hyderabad cuisine. Hope you are doing good by the grace of God. Twitter Running the kitchen for decades, I share tried and tested Vegetarian recipes on my food blog since 2009, with a step-by-step photo guide & plenty of tips so that your cooking journey is easier. https://www.tarladalal.com/Double-ka-Meetha-Hyderabadi-Dessert-42202r All the recipes are awesome and it's very easy to learn. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Double Ka Meetha has a mouth melting texture, sweet tempting aroma, and it is the perfect Indian dessert for large gatherings. I first tasted this dessert in a restaurant of Hyderabad almost 4 years back (I have been living in Hyderabad for past 5 years) and I loved this meetha recipe. Add 1.5 cups milk and mix very well so that condensed milk dissolves in the milk. My family members including my son liked it a lot. It's wrong recipe, In hyderabad we don't fry on pan, we deep fry the bread in vanaspathi or Ghee. If you want you can remove the side crusts of the bread slices. You can also bake or microwave double ka meetha. Prepared this for Father's Day and my hubby loved it!!! 3. Double ka meetha recipe is similar to the shahi tukda. To all the sweet lovers, double ka meetha cheyadam chala easy, here is the recipe of double ka meetha.Ingredients needed for double ka meetha :Bread slices Condensed milk Oil Sugar syrup A Jug of thick milk Saffron Please let me know whether condensed milk can be used in hot condition? YouTube About Recipe Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti : How to make Double ka meeta (144 ratings) 12. mix very well so that condensed milk dissolves in the milk. Place it in the refrigerator until required. Double ka meetha recipe-Double roti ka halwa - Padhuskitchen Shahi tukda is a rich & festive dessert made with bread, ghee, sugar, milk and nuts. I had never heard of Double Ka Meetha before and since that was the only dessert they were offering that particular day - I had to give it a shot to cater to my sweet tooth cravings. Can we use condensed milk instead of fat milk? When it is hot enough to deep fry, add bread pieces and fry them until crispy and turn golden brown on both sides. Then add 8 cashews and 10 to 12 pistachios. Hot crisp fried bread pudding soaked in cardamom and saffron flavoured syrup topped with "Rabdi" and dry fruits.Order online the best double ka meetha near you and get a … It is rich and extremely tasty. since I have had the traditional version of double ka meetha before, the taste of traditionally made double ka meetha is different from this recipe. 10. - white, multi grain, whole wheat or brown bread. Thanks a lot. 13. Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha RecipeToday I am sharing an Indian dessert recipe which Double ka Meetha.It is made using bread slices and reduced milk and is loaded with dry fruits for a delicious crunch. Double ka meetha is a desert in Indian cuisine that originated in Hyderabad. Sugar syrup is ready. Do use a thick and heavy bottomed pan or else the milk can get burnt from the bottom. Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: September 22, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.5 from 4 votes • 4 Comments. Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra,[1][2] is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including saffron and cardamom. However, it is a much healthier method to avoid excess ghee. It also happens to be my miya‘s most favorite dessert.Atleast every once in a month I get a request from Ir saying, ‘Aaj double ka meetha banao na!’ (which means ‘Could you prepare Double Ka Meetha today?’).

double ka meetha

Taj Foods Australia, Lake Matheson Weather, Why Are My Sibling Cats Suddenly Fighting, Klipsch Bar 48 Firmware Update, Best Beach Camping In Ventura County, L'oreal Serioxyl Vs Kerastase Densifique, Lumix Tz70 Tips And Tricks, 1more Stylish Dual-dynamic In-ear Headphones Review,