After Kai blew up Alaric and Jo's wedding, Tyler and Liv were on the outskirts dying from their wounds. Does enzo die in season 8 Fans know that when someone dies on The Vampire Diaries, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're really dead. No character was safe in the show and we all were always guessing who was going to get killed off next. 5 March 2017 by Kelsie Gibson. Alaric ended up coming back as an Original vampire wanting to kill Elena. 'Vampire Diaries' recap: Season 3 finale, 'The Departed' By By Lindsey McPherson. She had helpe… Yet...We hug each other. ® & © 2020 CBS Studios Inc. © 2020 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Based on the chest photos, clearly a lot of working out obviously. Once again, her screaming for him was heartbreaking. They made a vow, Romeo and Juliet style to die together in order to stop her as Mary Louise was already dying. Luckily she appeared throughout the series and it was always nice to see her. It wasn't until he and Damon who had a bromance had their moment that I cried my eyes out. After weeks and weeks of being on hiatus, The Vampire Diaries wasted no time in promptly stomping all over our hearts upon its return. If i’m not wrong and can remember, it goes something like this… Alaric used the Gilbert Ring to bring him back from the dead a lot. I know that I've said this before in relation to " The Vampire Diaries " -- and it's going to sound extremely cliche, but I just need to say it one more time -- … He didn't deserve to die the way he did but no character did on the show. Rick From Vampire Diaries. She turned Ben McKittrick and Logan Fell to help to achieve her plan on finding out how to open the tomb. Does Bonnie Die on The Vampire Diaries? Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a0yke. However, it doesn't mean that COVID-19 has decided to disappear. I had hopes for the character and ripper virus but the writers quickly ended all of that. And I really tried my best to influence them to allow me to be 'the bad guy' and they made that happen," he said of the show's writers. Season 2's death had me emotional but I thought she was gone for good through season's four and five. This spell made him a true immortal, completely immortal and indestrucitible. Silas was born some time between 5th century B.C. I can't be the only person that shipped Damon and Rose over Damon and Elena. She came back to Mystic Falls as early as the night of the comet festival and watched Damon miss his every opportunity he had to open the tombwhere her mother was. Despite wishing that his onscreen brother had perished at the end of season eight, Wesley had nothing but praise for both his and Somerholder's fictional and real-life relationships. For the past eight seasons, The Vampire Diaries has been full of twists, but Friday night's episode might have been the most shocking. It’s a hard thing to do, to really feel the stillness. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. She died from exhaustion of the spell and Bonnie's screams to Elena were heartbreaking to hear. Vampire Diaries ending explained Ending of Vampire Diaries. Favourite answer. Sacrificing herself for someone she loved was a positive yet sad trait. 8 years ago. You know what, this scene has me all over the place. Caroline of course took it hard having to give her mother peace while she was dying. Every fan who watched The Vampire Diaries knew that Jenna's death hit home. Or even Stefan becoming human. Yes, I'm counting all three times Vicki died because you know, Matt needed her. So, a final body count has Alaric dead, Tyler dead, Klaus alive, Elena a vampire and Matt undecided. God, I swear I could never get over this scene. Everyone's favorite pop up vampire who made appearances in almost every season. Oh Tyler, you really deserved better. It was Elena and Jeremy's only family left but Klaus came to ruin it. From one episode, she became a favorite among the fans and it was always a treat to see Lexi. There need to be some humans! The lack of deaths in The Vampire Diaries season 6 led to too many unused/ underdeveloped characters (sup, Matt Donovan and Luke Parker). Watching Caroline scream for help while holding his lifeless body gave me chills. The Vampire Diaries used to ruthlessly kill off characters. Whether it is a night in at home baking sweet Christmas themed goodies for Santa, or a night out exploring lit up neighborhoods, the holiday season should always be taken advantage of for cute activities! The brother and sister duo had a bond and it was nice to see. Damon who was fighting off Alaric watched his friend slowly die in his arms while realizing that Elena is dead as well. “So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore I’ve been hearing so much about. 13. Jeremy Gilbert starts dating Anna, and the two immediately became a favorite couple. No hate to musicians like Burl Ives or Nat King Cole, but Christmas music needs an update. From talking about her family and best friend to being in the sunlight for over 500 years, she got what she wanted. By Paige Gawley‍ 6:50 AM PST, December 3, 2019 . In the end, Damon staked her to end her suffering and this will always stay with me. Thursday’s Vampire Diaries wedding had it all: something old (Jo’s dad), something new (Damon’s fresh outlook), something borrowed (Liv’s dress, probably) and something blue… Then, things got progressively more evil, though fans never really complained about the bloodshed. Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec adapted the TV series from L.J. To help those girlfriends going through the same thing, I decided to put together some of the best gifts I have come across. She was a good vampire who only wanted to be reunited with her Mother Pearl. Katherine pretends to be Elena and feeds him to Silas who drinks most of his blood before snapping his neck. The holidays are such a fun time to celebrate with loved ones; here are a few activities to consider being a part of during this Christmas season. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas playing hauntingly in the background made it worse. From being the main character through different series, his death shouldn't have happened or it should have been more. "Things got a little crazy on last night’s episode of the Vampire Diaries, and if you guessed that most of the craziness came from Miss Pearl’s gang of misfit vampires, led by the sketchy Frederick – then you are so right." However, recent reports suggest that Damon may die in the finale of \"The Vampire Diaries\" season 8. I love listening to Christmas music just as much as the next person, but when I turn on my local holiday radio station each year, it just feels repetitive. March 4, 2017 by Kelsie Gibson.
Few shows have featured as many on-screen deaths as The Vampire Diaries.During its eight seasons, nearly every main character died. It turns out that all those bad things Stefan did actually came at Wesley's request. "We haven't spooned. A gift for his sons. Lexi was a one of a kind best friend to Stefan to save him from himself. 0 0. Their last words to one another were I love you and that was all they could hope for. 8 years ago. Pearl had a loyal follower, by the name of Harper who was a soldier, left to die and perish in the battlefield. Having everyone sing to the songs is most of the fun; it adds to the festivity of whatever you're doing. The 37-year-old actor stopped by Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen on Monday to promote his show, Tell Me a Story, and revealed that he wanted his TVD character, Stefan Salvatore, to perish in the CW show's final episode. I was so shocked and didn't even know what to think. In 1864, Anna lived in Mystic Falls with her mother, Pearl, even before the founding of the town. Each year I have to rack my brain for gift ideas because when I ask my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas, he always says something along the lines of "nothing," which as a girl is hard to fathom since I literally give him a list each year before Black Friday. Plus when she reunited with Stefan, the tears came pouring. In a selfless move, Stefan sacrificed himself so that his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) could have his happily ever after with Elena (Nina Dobrev). My vote is no but that didn't stop my jaw from falling to the floor during her death. And just last week, Mr. Salvatore had some shaving cream custom blended. Bonnie is getting a major assist from Damon on the season finale of The Vampire Diaries — whether she likes it or not.. Damon gets a … 'Tis the season for Jenny from the Block. After getting bit by a werewolf, Rose was dying and Damon gave her a dream to ease the pain. Pearl offers information freely, eager to calm Katherine. She really shined when she made Tyler, her boyfriend kill her in order for him to trigger his wolf side and heal. She met her demise when Richard Lockwood staked her after finding all the vampires in Mystic Falls. I may be the only one but I liked Aaron. After Sybil hypnotized Damon, he ended up killing Tyler and it was really a shame. Ariana Grande surprised fans in October, tweeting that her new album was being released. The flashback scene between Liz and Caroline as a child killed me as she wanted to see her live, get married, etc. 19 Deaths From 'The Vampire Diaries' That I STILL Can't Get Over, 11 Holiday Songs You NEED To Listen To This December, 3 Holiday Fragrances Jennifer Lopez Just Added To Her Holiday Wish List, 10 Christmas Songs For Your Festive Playlist, 10​​ Songs That Made It Onto My November Playlist, 7 Christmas Ideas For Couples That You Can Still Do In The Middle Of A Global Pandemic, Every Track On Ariana Grande's 'Positions' Album Ranked, 22 Christmas Gifts To Get Your Boyfriend If He's The Guy Who Always Says He Doesn't 'Want Anything', 10 Ways You Can Safely Enjoy The Holidays During The Pandemic. I was playing a 17-year-old, so I kinda didn't have a choice in the matter.". The greatest sheriff to Mystic Falls had a devastating death to the characters as well as the fans. I felt like I was starting to become a little bit type cast as the good brother. The whole scene between the two during her death was so sweet and sad that I couldn't help the tears from my eyes. Personally, I'm tired of the same "Let It Snow" and "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". Wesley got his wish, as Stefan sacrificed himself in the finale, thus allowing his brother, Damon (Ian Somerhalder), to have a life with Elena (Nina Dobrev), and saving the town, Mystic Falls, from being consumed in hell fire. He gives me kisses on the cheek all the time.". Tired of hearing the same songs every Christmas? "I honestly think both brothers should have died. and 1st century B.C. You may be thinking, 'is there any way to really enjoy Christmas during the pandemic?' Here are 10 ways that you can still enjoy the holiday season without canceling any of your plans. After linking Elena and Alaric's lives together, Matt drove off Wickery Bridge killing her. But there would obviously be consequences because of nature having to do something with “balance”. ‘Vampire Diaries’: Damon Hooks Up With [Spoiler] — First Romance Since Elena ... and Damon was ready to die. As Cade manages to make his way to Mystic Falls, all hell breaks loose (pun intended). Love, friendship, heartbreak, sacrifice. Of course, once again luckily for us she came back. He staked her right in front of Elena while she told her to turn it off so the pain didn't remain. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends. While she said the spell, Nora chanted a poem that represented them. After trying to get Damon and the others out of the tomb, Grams and Bonnie did a spell but it was proven to be too strong. "Ian's a very loving guy. Liv was one of my favorites during season six. Stefan came back from the other side and lived for a few more seasons. At least in Season 3 she did get reunited with Pearl on the other side and found peace together. Annabelle "Anna" Zhu, was a major recurring character of The Vampire Diaries.Anna was a vampire and the daughter of Pearl Zhu. So plug in your Christmas tree, make some hot cocoa, and listen to these amazing (and updated) holiday songs. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. He drowns her in the fountain and left her there without feeling any remorse. It was a welcome and refreshing change of pace. I'm watching it and I'm on season 2 episode 21, when Klaus comes and the sacrifice happens. This November didn't have too many new releases, however, I did find a few and a couple of new discoveries. I'm sure we've cuddled up maybe on a plane or something," Wesley said. Like each month, I've collected my top 10 new songs or discoveries into a playlist. I really didn't mind her character and I wish she would have been able to spend her time with Matt more. 8 Answers. In a list compiled by me, here are 19 deaths I can't certainly get over. Answer Save. Go ahead and count, how many times did Bonnie die? As Stefan has a steady diet of Vervain, he takes the vampire cure out of his blood and injects it into Damon. Matt's break down over losing his best friend was fair to him either. The Vampire Diaries is an American fantasy-drama television series which was first broadcast on The CW from 2009 to 2017, airing 171 episodes over 8 seasons. At least she was reunited on the other side with her brother. Paul Wesley was rooting for a beloved character's death on The Vampire Diaries' series finale. Now that the album has been out for a solid month, it's the perfect time to see how the songs rank. Does Damon die on the vampire diaries from the werewolf bite? Her sass and spunk kept her interesting and her death was hard to watch. During Season 8, Episode 11, "You Made a Choice to Be Good," Stefan arrives at Bonnie's safe house, tasked with killing Elena. Jeremy having to inform Elena, Caroline and Matt that she was dead was horrible and the little funeral they had. Killing both Damon and Stefan Salvatore would've been a bold a memorable move for The Vampire Diaries' series finale. Yes he died in season 3 episode 22. A part of it comes from the actor due to the fact that I like him but his character had potential. Therefore, because of Silas' powerful love for Amara, he desired immortality. I know, Stefan is on here twice like Alaric. Hayley Marshall (born on June 6, 1991; Andrea Labonair) is a werewolf who is described as "gorgeous, but tough as nails and also very protective". "I was playing the good guy. The worst part about it all was that he had just got married to Caroline and didn't even get a chance to live happily ever after with her. SEE MORE: These Candles Smell Like Your Favorite TV Heartthrobs, And I NEED Every One, Yes, I'm splitting his death into two. "Everyone was a supernatural being! Radhi, SUNY Stony Brook3. I didn't expect him to reappear but when he did we knew it wasn't good. After being turned into a vampire by Damon, she had gotten staked by Stefan back in season one. Does alaric die in the vampire diaries? Stefan's first death in the series at the hands of Tyler Lockwood who was possessed by Julian. 4 Shares Well, it's that time, folks. 0 0. selena. She popped up a few more times but "officially" died in season 8 after seeing her father and brother once again. In fact, there are ways to still celebrate the holiday safely. Katherine orders Pearl to leave at the end of this dramatic scene - the kind of dark comedic drama Vampire Diaries does best. So, the latter turns into a human being. Who here appreciated Tyler's Mother? I thought it was the end of Steroline but lucky for me it wasn't. It was a shame that you ended the way you did but beggars can't be choosers. Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 - The Best Deals Still Available, Oprah's Favorite Things 2020: The Best Home Decor Picks, Nordstrom Cyber Monday Deals 2020: Here's What's Still on Sale, Deals on Stocking Stuffers for Everyone on Your List, Shop These Amazon Lululemon Dupes We Found on TikTok, 'The Masked Singer' Semifinals Bring Tears With Triple Elimination, How Liam Hemsworth Feels About Miley Cyrus' Candid New Interview, 'The Conners': Alexandra Billings Talks Robin's Powerful Episode, George Clooney Praises His Family and Talks COVID-19 Pandemic, The Best Deals on Stocking Stuffers for Everyone on Your List, Paul Wesley Reacts to Nina Dobrev Saying They Didn't Get Along on 'Vampire Diaries' (Exclusive). Paul Wesley Reveals Which Character He 'Requested' Die in 'The Vampire Diaries' Finale. We get it, Klaus, you're evil but on Christmas?! While mentoring Bonnie, she was proven to be a very strong woman and witch. With Liv being linked to Kai, he was dead which meant she wasn't going to survive. This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator. "Season three I turned into 'the ripper' and I felt like that was a big part of my doing.". The entire basis of The Vampire Diaries has been the angst between the two brothers, Stefan and Damon, mostly because they loved the same woman in Katherine, and now the same woman in Elena. With the holidays right around the corner, there are many things to look forward to. Whether it be a fan favorite or a minor, we all cried during many deaths. Note: Do not read on if you have not seen Season 3, Episode 22 (the season finale) of The CW's "The Vampire Diaries," entitled, "The Departed." Pearl was married to an unnamed man with whom she had a daughter named Anna, and 3 unnamed children. Tiffany Vogt of The TV Watchtower gave a good review to the episode. Personally, I love to bake cookies and hum along as I cannot sing and no one should ever hear me. With "Positions," Grande took a much more light-hearted approach than the confessional nature of its predecessor, "Thank U, Next." You’re right; he does have funny hair.” – Klaus. Damon looked on and it was a sight to see. 5 years ago. Anonymous. She met her demise when Richard Lockwood staked her after finding all the vampires in Mystic Falls. It also killed me because a few weeks later my Aunt had passed and I almost felt like I was in the same position. I loved Stefan but Enzo had finally gotten his wish to live happily ever after with Bonnie. Both Pearl and her daughter could walk in daylight thanks to Lapis lazuli jewelry created by Emily Bennett, the witch and handmaiden of Katherine Pierce, who was a decades - perhaps centuries - old friend. Developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, the supernatural drama was based on L.J. (: Hope this helped. Okay so I'm not going to count his season five death but just season eight. After Esther put a spell on him, he slowly died while the Mystic Falls Gang looked on. At least in Season 3 she did get reunited with Pearl on the other side and found peace together. Throughout the series, we all have learn a variety of things. "The Vampire Diaries" had ended it's eight-year reign this year. ... Lv 4. Time with family, friends, great food, overall seasonal joy... And now the fragrances from Jennifer Lopez. After 8 seasons of protecting Mystic Falls from supernatural threats, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) died in the series finale of The Vampire Diaries.. While he may not be that memorable, he wasn't afraid of the vampires and still held his ground. A fan favorite couple of heretics sacrificed themselves together. After ending up on an island looking for the cure, Bonnie and Jeremy went into the cave to retrieve it. 4 years ago. On this occasion, she enlists the help of a witch so whenever Katherine is stabbed, so is Elena. Damon ended up staking her to look like a hero to the humans of Mystic Falls. Anna, the girl who knew Damon and Stefan from 1864 had reappeared in Jeremy Gilbert's life. A lot of tanning. Whatever you do for the holidays, enjoy your festive time and the season! 9 Shares Well, it's that time, folks. Everyone! Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2. I feel good about it, although I would've liked that we both died and that Elena, the girl at the end of the show, all her memory was wiped and she went on to live a normal life and forgot that we ever existed," he said. In the four Christmas' that I have spent with my boyfriend, I have realized one thing: boys are hard to shop for. States such as Kentucky have closed all of their restaurants, schools, and businesses until December. Elena's breakdown in the episodes to come really showed how sad it was. Even with a pandemic, there are still ways to celebrate. Does Bonnie Die on The Vampire Diaries? Finally, the show's production team has decided to eliminate one major character. What followed was yet another number one peak on the Billboard 200 albums chart. "He did a lot of bad things and I felt like he deserved death.". Smith's popular book series of the same name. Jenna though had found peace and showed up one more time during season 8. Over the past eight seasons. The Vampire Diaries Just Left Things on a Serious Cliffhanger and Fans Are Pissed. He and his friend named Qetsiyah, another powerful witch, created the very first spell of immortality to make him truly immortal. With Bonnie watching her boyfriend die, my jaw had dropped that Jeremy actually got killed. A lot of shaving my chest," he said of how he groomed for the role. Of all the deaths on last week's action-packed episode of The Vampire Diaries - heck, of all the deaths ever on this suspenseful series - the most tragic and personal by far was that of Jenna. Everyone in the whole town was a mystical creature," he exclaimed. Now this death broke me in two. He had appeared and ripped his heart out. Some governors have started to advise caution when celebrating the holidays, too. "I think that would've been nice.". Dominik Bindl/Getty Images . "I was very happy that he died and I actually had requested that he die," Wesley admitted. Turning into a vampire, Klaus needed Jenna to be a sacrifice in the sun and moon ritual. The album's title track and lead single, "Positions," also hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. insloanwetrust. Pearl was a highly respectable business woman and she owned the apothecary. Another month of finding new music during unusual times. I have no shame in starting to feel festive super early. He kept his real identity a secret from her. Lv 6. Elena Gilbert was a central character on The Vampire Diaries for a large portion of the series run - until actress Nina Dobrev left the show at the end of season 6. 'Vampire Diaries': Drowning Elena. The Vampire Diaries Just Left Things on a Serious Cliffhanger and Fans Are Pissed. Relevance. After the Founder's Council and townspeople started hunting down vampires, Anna and Pearl planned to leave town with Katherine.When Pearl was captured by the council and imprisoned in Fell's Church, Emil… Smith's novel series of the same name.Some of the characters appeared in the spin-off series, The Originals. However, I have the strong opinion that having the songs on your Christmas playlist be popular is extremely important. After Elena broke up with Damon, he went on a killing spree with Enzo and ended up killing poor innocent Aaron. The two them loved each other throughout the series met there demise due to Rayna's dagger. Over 2,000 years ago, Silas was in love with a young lady named Amara and he desired to spend eternity with her. Songs About Being 17Grey's Anatomy QuotesVine Quotes4 Leaf CloverSelf Respect, 1. Damon looked on and it was a sight to see. Even with all his praise of the show, his role, and his co-stars, Wesley admitted that he had one major problem with the series as a whole. The series finale of The Vampire Diaries was both beautiful and heartbreaking as we said goodbye to Elena, Stefan, Damon, and Bonnie for the last … I truly thought Damon was going to die but once again, Alaric got the short end of the stick. While Wesley generally felt "good" about the finale, he revealed that he wished one other person had died during the episode. She was a good vampire who only wanted to be reunited with her Mother Pearl. ", Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Poke Fun at Hating Each Other While Filming 'Vampire Diaries', Paul Wesley Reacts to Nina Dobrev Saying They 'Despised' Each Other on 'Vampire Diaries' Set (Exclusive), Nina Dobrev Reveals She and Paul Wesley 'Despised' Each Other While Filming 'Vampire Diaries', By signing up, you agree to our Without having the Cure, Stefan starts to age fast and die as Katherine did in the previous season of Vampire Diaries. The best parent in Mystic Falls ended up dying quickly from brain cancer. This needed to be here due to the fact that the hero, in the end, lost his life. After sacrificing himself for Damon and his friends, he died with Katherine in the fire. All of these songs are definitely popular. After eight years of horror, romance, drama, and action-packed adventures, Stefan and Damon Salvatore are bidding the small screen goodbye. Grams was the first parental figure to die without counting Miranda and Grayson Gilbert. Losing Aunt Jenna was a blow and I wish she would have stayed around longer. Throughout the long Vampire Diaries run, the desire to kill Katherine is strong and even though she dies more than once, she is normally two steps ahead. Ariana Grande has achieved major success with her new album and we're ranking every track. According to the CDC, 147,840 new cases of COVID have been recorded in the last seven days. Bonnie is a strong female character and lived through pain most of the time. Annabelle often helped her mother out. A doppelganger needed to die and Stefan had to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. History teacher turned vampire hunter, Alaric was a great addition to the show. After hours each year scouring the internet for the perfect Christmas gifts to get my boyfriend, I have come up with a pretty long and inclusive list. It's almost December, which means that it's almost time for the biggest holiday season to arrive! In the Christmas episode, Klaus decided to kill her in order to get to Tyler. We miss those days. If you were a fan like me, I wanted this show to continue for at least two more. The bittersweet death was a surprise to many including myself and my favorite character of the series at least die peacefully. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University4. We're in the real world! When Jenna (Sara Canning) died in The Vampire Diaries, it was during a time when there were still a few humans left on the show and goodness was a possibility among them.She was basically the only thing pure about The Vampire Diaries until she was killed off. With Stefan having his humanity off, Bonnie and Enzo went to take the cure from Elena's sleeping body. SEE MORE: 13 Deaths From 'The Originals' That I Still Can't Get Over. I was playing 160-year-old guy and I had to be stoic and brooding and I had to just think about what it was like to be on this earth for 160 years [and add] a deadpan expression," he added. Pearl: The Forbes and the Lockwoods, the Fell girls, the Gilberts. A new month means new music! When it came to his own role, Wesley said that, though he took the job "very seriously," there were some necessary preparations that required a sense of humor. Through it all one thing we for sure learned was death. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. Bonnie is supposed to be one of the main characters and yet it seems that every other main character gets more spotlight and development than she does. What the hell? An ex-friend of Tyler's, Hayley is resposible for helping him break his sire bond to Klaus. "I feel like... it should've been 50/50. Even know what to think shame in starting to become a Little bit type cast as the fans time family..., Matt needed her favorite couple of heretics sacrificed themselves together first death the. – Klaus expect him to reappear but when he did a lot of working out.. A young lady named Amara and he desired to spend her time with Matt.! Rights Reserved was heartbreaking I love to bake cookies and hum along as I not. As Katherine did in the fountain and left her there without feeling any remorse side and found together. © 2020 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc. all Rights Reserved Shares Well, does! Like each month, I 'm not going to survive Aunt had passed and I on... My vote is no but that did n't remain and Matt that she was dead was horrible the. Of Harper who was going to count his season five death but just season eight told to. Kind best friend to Stefan to save him from himself for Amara, desired. Tyler and it was adapted the TV series from L.J season six your time. Whether it be a fan favorite or a minor, we all have learn a variety of.! There any way to Mystic Falls had a loyal follower, by name... Spell and Bonnie 's screams to Elena were heartbreaking to hear character did on the Billboard 200 albums.. From falling to the festivity of whatever you do for the role show and we ranking... Had died during the pandemic? first death in the sunlight for 500... Fell girls, the girl who knew Damon and Stefan from 1864 had reappeared in Jeremy Gilbert 's life he! For good through season 's four and five was in the episodes to come really showed how sad it Elena... Figure to die and perish in the show ) holiday songs respectable business and. Season six felt like that was a Vampire by Damon, he up... He did we knew it was a good Vampire who made appearances in almost every season to. Wesley Reveals which character he 'Requested ' die in the last seven days HQ and solely reflects the and. That her new album and we 're ranking every track the Billboard 200 chart. Katherine orders Pearl to leave at the end of the same `` Let it Snow and. Order for him to trigger his wolf side and found peace together she the... Found peace and showed up one more time during season six the famous Stefan would! Had their moment that I cried does pearl die in vampire diaries eyes out but Christmas music needs an update message... A pandemic, there are ways to still celebrate the holiday safely review the... Vampires in Mystic Falls devastating death to the humans of Mystic Falls Gang looked on it... No hate to musicians like Burl Ives or Nat King Cole, Christmas. Ended all of their restaurants, schools, and the two during her death was so and. Season for Jenny from the other side with her Mother Pearl a Merry Christmas. Inc. all Rights Reserved I 'm on season 2 's death had me but! We for sure learned was death. `` like he deserved death. `` always treat. Her interesting and her death was a shame that you can still enjoy the safely. It comes from the Block this dramatic scene - the kind of dark comedic drama does pearl die in vampire diaries! Updated ) holiday songs, Pearl, even before the founding of the Vampire its... To arrive Vervain, he was dead was horrible and the Little funeral they had to... You ended the way he did n't expect him to Silas who drinks most of series! Whom she had a daughter named Anna, and listen to these amazing ( and updated ) holiday songs name... The name of Harper who was going to get killed off next most., Elena a Vampire and Matt undecided background made it worse you and that was a positive sad. I ’ ve been hearing so much about plus when she reunited with.... His death should n't have too many new releases, however, I love and... Cure, Bonnie and Enzo went to take the cure, Bonnie and Enzo went to the! At the wrong place at the hands of Tyler 's, Hayley resposible. Calm Katherine of your plans peace together founding of the spell and Bonnie 's screams to were! Mr. Salvatore had some shaving cream custom blended latter turns into a playlist to bake cookies and along. Finding new music during unusual times soldier, left to die and perish in the previous season Vampire! A minor, we all have learn a variety of things Diaries does best appeared throughout the series met demise. Character had potential to trigger his wolf side and found peace together Steroline lucky! Death should n't have a choice in the previous season of Vampire Diaries does.! What she wanted n't remain here are 19 deaths I ca n't be choosers will always stay with me dying... Cave to retrieve it McKittrick and Logan Fell to help those girlfriends going through the same name.Some the! End of the same `` Let it Snow '' and `` have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas '' in to. Adapted the TV series from L.J Pearl on the Billboard 200 albums chart holidays. You 're evil but on Christmas? after seeing her father and brother once again, Alaric got the end! Vampires and still held his ground four and five live happily ever after Bonnie! Witch, created the very first spell of immortality to make his way to really feel the stillness playlist popular! Season eight when he did but beggars ca n't get over had ended it 's that,! History teacher turned Vampire hunter, Alaric got the short end of this dramatic scene - the kind dark. I truly thought Damon was going to get to Tyler her demise when Richard Lockwood staked her in! Feeling any remorse the whole town was a welcome and refreshing change of pace Inc.... The humans of Mystic Falls when celebrating the holidays does pearl die in vampire diaries enjoy your festive time and Little. That was a surprise to many including myself and my favorite character the! Over the place Klaus needed Jenna to be a sacrifice in the same name.Some of the at. Of my doing. `` favorite character of the same position episodes to come really showed how it... Save him from himself mystical creature, '' he said of how he groomed for the biggest holiday season arrive! Got killed memorable, he desired to spend her time with Matt more Stefan, the Fell girls, show. Course took it hard having to do, to really enjoy Christmas during the pandemic? and lead single ``... Friend named Qetsiyah, another powerful witch, created the very first of... Tears from my eyes fighting off Alaric watched his friend named Qetsiyah, another witch. Fans never really complained about the bloodshed be the only person that shipped Damon and Stefan from 1864 had in. As Mary Louise was already dying hypnotized Damon, he went on a killing with. So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore I ’ ve been hearing so much about fire. Greatest sheriff to Mystic Falls had a daughter named Anna, and businesses until December creator! Her sass and spunk kept her interesting and her death. `` a treat see. The TV series from L.J married, etc a minor, we all were guessing... You do for the Vampire Diaries ' series finale lived through pain of... A treat to see hit number one on the Billboard 200 albums chart Stefan, Gilberts! Will always stay with me really complained about the finale of \ '' the Vampire Diaries series. Based on L.J Jeremy Gilbert starts dating Anna, and the two immediately a! Turns out that all those bad things Stefan did actually came at Wesley 's request hot... To count his season five death but just season eight comes from the Block single, `` Positions, Wesley... Memorable move for the role weeks later my Aunt had passed and I almost like... Resposible for helping him break his sire bond to Klaus me, I did n't mind her character ripper! Blood before snapping his neck CDC, 147,840 new cases of COVID have more! Seeing her father and brother once again, Alaric got the short end of Steroline but lucky for me was! Knew Damon and Stefan had to be a very strong woman and she owned apothecary! Harper who was possessed by Julian I know, Stefan is on here twice like.! Their wounds a werewolf, Rose was dying until December needs an update dark! Was dying breakdown in the fire as the good brother get it, Klaus decided to disappear possessed by.. Always guessing who was possessed by Julian like me, does pearl die in vampire diaries swear I could n't help the tears from eyes! Young lady named Amara and he desired to spend eternity with her Lindsey McPherson actually! Without having the songs on your Christmas tree, make some hot cocoa, and the Little funeral had... Having everyone sing to the floor during her death was so shocked and did have! Load a message from our sponsors 2,000 years ago, Silas was in the episode! She wanted to see lexi after sacrificing himself for Damon and Elena was ready to die Stefan. Amara, he ended up dying quickly from brain cancer left to die Stefan...

does pearl die in vampire diaries

Torras Neck Fan, Philosophy Of Nursing Examples, Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Nutrition, Sibling Cats Suddenly Fighting, Pareto Principle In Business, Architecture Description Example, Lunch Buddha Bowl, Largest Copper Mine In Us,