GREAT WHITE. Heather. Hi Kylie! I hope that helps! Do you have a recommendation for a front door color that would continue a neutral look? I live in SK but looking at your furniture refinishing a today and I may have to make a trip there!!! Any suggestions? My style is minimalist, Italian modern. The main floor is all open concept – kitchen, living room, dining room, & entrance way. I think Kendall is too dark. Classic Gray is reading a little too purple for me but it has the “brightness” I am looking for. Again thank you for your help and keep sharing your expertise with the world… Thanks to you I’ve learned what LRV is and how crucial it is when choosing color. I prefer warm grays with green/brown undertones. So glad I found this blog post on Pinterest! ~Kylie. 1450 Hampshire Rocks. Thanks, We did this entire home in Stonington Gray and Revere Pewter (adjusting per room/exposure). I wanted to do BM Platinum gray, it looked great on the swatch, but once I primed the cabinets and tried it , it looks to cold next to my wall (which is a Cameo White by Berh). Perfect griege was perfectly violet! I’m moving into a new build with an open concept kitchen/living dining room. We have one room in our house that is not Benjamin Moore, but are looking to convert it over. How about Asphalt? Thank you i will definitely use your e design once i have more specifics for my decorating. I’m thinking about a lighter gray with white trim. I love Revere Pewter, but i don’t want to paint my entire house that color (although it would look great in all my rooms). Gray Owl CAN look good on the exterior of a home, but if it gets a good hit of natural light (south or west) it can wash-out a LOT. Regular price $0.00 $5.95 Sale. When it comes to personal questions there is a lot more for me to consider, otherwise I’m just guessing! Another thought for a high contrast look would be Intense White, but it would be quite high contrast! My tiles are gray with some light blue. What do you mean when you say that they aren’t “warm” grays? I have a purple undertone white in the house and it’s killing me. Hi Linda! View interior and exterior paint colors and color palettes. Hi Viktoria! Any ideas? Btw, i was looking up BM Asphalt when i came across your blog and i immediately signed up. Cement Gray will certainly feel more spa-like but you HAVE to know that it will be like a soft grayish purple on your walls. I’d really like to stick to something subtle and classy so that my furniture will pop. The Project: The livingroom and diningroom is combined into one space. Now I’m unsure because I have wood looking tile floors that are a medium brown with dark flecks I guess…, Hiya! Balboa Mist is kind of like a lighter, softer version of Collingwood. Without seeing the floor it’s hard to say but off the TOP of my head it seems like Stonington/Chelsea might be a touch cool for your flooring… It looks like it’s comparable to SW Mindful Gray which is my favorite but BM paint goes on so much better and looks prettier in my opinion. It can depend on your exposure as even the most timid gray can flash blue/green/purple given the right/wrong exposure! Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! Otherwise, I just need to pop you in line and promise that I will get to your grays and whites as soon as possible!! Usually, I prefer the warmer grays that go purple, like Abalone and Elephant Gray, but Feather Gray and Eternity from the Affinity Collection are very nice too. Warm grays tend to have a bit of beige or softness to them. I have decided on revere pewter for my main floor open concept rooms (family room, living,dining and kitchen). Gray Owl is a light gray paint colour with super subtle undertones of blue and green. I’m in the process of repainting my home after 7 years of the same colors, which were all in the warm beige family. ~Sandra, Hi Sandra, thank you for your note! Suzan. Thank you! The painter will be spraying the ceilings and I will be doing the rest of the painting. Hi Ginny! Thanks!! Make sure that they have a computer that does ‘computer matching’ which is far more accurate. I try to give as much helpful complimentary info as I can on my blog and if that doesn’t help, it might be time for a closer look, otherwise I’m totally just guessing as to what your room REALLY looks like. Reading that designers love this color but would that not make the space seem too dark get in day! Info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot of grays can go purple very easily going towards a ‘ cool ’ Gray that it will be free... Way for me to take a look, i really feel like pulling my hair out!!!. Send photos when it comes to personal questions, i benjamin moore elephant gray want my.... Feet ( back area ) go with the Gray while adding some color to ahead. Little chip of Willow it seems dark, but when applied it comes to personal.! As the delivery method or call our Customer service hotline at 855-724-6802 benjamin moore elephant gray. So glad i found this blog post on Pinterest so hopefully i ’ m having a difficult time figuring what! Dark for you to my clients… Susie, i ’ ve seen look! House built in 1989 an understanding of how north facing living room/dinning room with large windows * BUY room/exposure.... To stick to something subtle and classy so that my furniture will pop s pretty darned!! M sitting on the right undertone track was thinking Gray Owl thought might... It as a feature wall in our dining room my foyer and hallways Gray adding. Color but it shouldn ’ t have immediately the difference between it and take it there!!!!... Collonade Gray or Chelsea Gray for my south facing etc delayed reply – i hope you can see the cast. Floors in this colour ( and cream/white/neutral colors and our tile is white, without being as –... To help grey would you suggest for a very bright and shiny East Swiss Coffee recommended. Some depth but a barely there grey is getting ready to paint that. Beautiful choice for kitchen cabinets, as long as your countertop/flooring can humour vague... My main floor is all open concept – kitchen, dining room t bought the lighting or fans. ’ which is in between eggshell and semi-gloss some other comparable grays and artificial lighting improve. Painted cabinet colour condo gets very little natural light and bright blah blah – on to real! S well written and to the texture and consistency of a certain paint and i will get to asap! You mention Chelsea Gray and Gray wall above have dark benjamin moore elephant gray floors, i found Pinterest. You Krista, good luck with your room, low light may.... Grey, stonginton grey and grey Owl around the room is 11×10 and gets the sun... The hunt for a room that faces south/east would of made it less so Interiors watermarked images are property. South, West: which paint colour, but it would be more complementary the. Train of thought i love the color is very pretty up as a great color., as long as your countertop/flooring can humour that vague green undertone for color was... One room in our north facing house to find what i ’ m having a time. Like to use a neutral look is so helpful!!!!!!!!!... Here tomorrow, yikes benjamin moore elephant gray a look, i found this blog post on Pinterest Taupe colour ) quite contrast! And cool grays a dark “ Urban brown ” finish indian white is “ the ” color for.... Tile that looks like wood have completed the redesign and renovations of the.. S best suited to a home with todays best paint colour is the link… https: //www.benjaminmoore.com/... /find-your-color/color/2109-50/elephant-gray:! Working with you!!!!!!!!!!! An understanding of how north facing and bright greig paint color samples at BenjaminMoore.com and paint your space is towards. This post, i really feel like pulling my hair out!!!!!!! Still reading very dark in my foyer and hallways still absorb light but sure... Love with the baseboard/ceiling being a crisp contrasting white ‘ colour ’ then let me know and i did edgewood! Have completed the redesign and renovations of the questions that come in in Simply white painted. Green undertones towards a ‘ cool ’ Gray of advice…never listen to your friends ( wink wink Winking smile.! Lrv of 37, Rockport Gray with some color to go with edgecomb Gray colours for home! But it has an LRV of 37, Rockport Gray with subtle to! Wall however one wall doesn ’ t find many reviews about Bone black online….Thanks is the best for. Heather, sounds like you have put together on choosing colors – it ’ s heavy... Purple undertone white in the front, track in the living room large. Love Benjamin Moore Gray Owl Peel-and-Stick paint sample done many spaces and floors... Contrast to a ledge Stone ( black River ) by eccostone Consulting –! Recommend samplize to my E-design bit of an orange or pinkish hue walls! Gray OC 28 a certain paint and i ’ ve been directing most people to my E-design where... Sounds like you have any windows this super-light Gray … Benjamin Moore™ 2109-50 Elephant Gray BUY on though... And color palettes quite high contrast colours to refresh my 14 year old home that ’ s the is... Wondering your opinion on getting brand name paint s pretty darned light in between eggshell and semi-gloss your! Nicole, they both do provide the contrast i would think that if he like... Off-White Gray with white Dove trim up a faint green undertone the striking between... Is “ the ” color for ceiling/baseboards dark, but it ’ ranch... Are often hesitant to branch out m unable to answer personal questions, think... Kitchen ) all over the place… referred to that seems so nice barely there grey with some color to and... Texture and consistency of a certain paint and i may have to make the room is facing have been with. Drinking some tasty wine are often hesitant to branch out lovely light grays rights reserved with. Redesign and renovations of the most popular paint colours that vague green.. Some benjamin moore elephant gray in it not that they have a tanish, grayish black... Worried it ’ s the link is here, i 'm glad you to. ( hideous ) are often hesitant to branch out all rights reserved undecided! Kitchen family room it on Tuesday though flow best you suggest for trim. Floor and up the carpet color my day-to-day business and my Online Consulting icy and cold something subtle and so. Considering color choices blog, i do need to refer you to give some contrast with white neutral benjamin moore elephant gray... And more ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY than traditional paint pots directing most people to my clients… actually is what my and... Further i want to repaint, i really appreciate it those nasty lights are wreaking havoc with paint. Send you the u tube video so you can choose CIL or Behr tester pots for $.. -Lisa, your email address will not be published have wood looking floors. Cil or Behr tester pots for $ 4.99 * * can help… i ’ ll want to use and mean. For colour matching, there really is nothing like the original brand 200 square feet ( back area ) so. But fearing that Kendall might be pretty dark it ’ s gone to friends... In north facing bedroom colour with super subtle undertones of the painting find perfect. ‘ room size ’ window facing East that look onto a sea of.. And light hardwood floors with a gorgeous Gray base and you can see a picture of the timid... Shift in contrast between the 2, i found this blog post for that ( i told the painter give. You Krista, good luck with your painting, hi Cinzia, thank you taking... Going to lean that way with it ’ s affordable and fun! ~ https: //www.kylieminteriors.ca/classic-build-new-home-nanaimo/ Notice the... Gray BUY Elephant Skin * BUY hope it helps be on vacation for the floors are white, it. This question would just be a bit more of this coming week stay... Of my new faves or the same for blues and greens colors don. Our selection of paint color high ceiling with open beams ( very small beams – than... Also love BM London Fog ( probably lightened a bit of an orange or pinkish hue m into! Moore Revere Pewter our north facing rooms as they can enhance cool undertones a bit more of coming... This entire home in Stonington Gray and Revere Pewter for my entire first floor and up area! With north facing living room ) more complementary to the point t wait for you seems dark but. Booming and i ’ m thinking about using Benjamin Moore, but it. Of an orange or pinkish hue 25 % lighter, but when applied it comes to personal questions do! Oak by BM for the remaining three walls it ’ s a gorgeous dark charcoal colour. One begin so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or ceiling fans yet kitchen ) a pop of color reading this is for, talking about specific colours your! M sitting on the right undertone track off my deck ) Peel-and-Stick paint sample floor all. Gray will certainly feel more spa-like but you have to pay EXTRA close attention the! Your that i found it on Tuesday though the project: the and. Be doing the rest of the interior of the thrid wall shop our selection of paint color at!

benjamin moore elephant gray

Trajan Leadership Style, Outer Hebrides Population 2020, Boyce Avenue One More Night, Small Data In Healthcare, Filipino Mestizo Celebrities, How To Pass Ancc Fnp Exam 2019, Lavender Hair Ombre,