Breakfast was typical breakfast. See 800 traveller reviews, 381 photos, and cheap rates for AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, ranked #33 of 53 hotels in Rapid City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We absolutely take all complaints seriously and shampoo carpets constantly. I am very happy with our choice of hotels and will recommend this hotel to anyone who is in Rapid City. John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute is 5 km from AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City. From AU$71 per night on Tripadvisor: AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Rapid City. AmericInn by Wyndham in Rapid City, SD, is proud to provide these road warriors with dedicated hospitality staff, clean, comfortable rooms, and convenient amenities while away from home. My boyfriend and I had to get a room December 26th due to a broken pipe at my home. We offer easy access to Mount … Thank you very much for your review! 3. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your room. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Black Hills National … The staff here is amazing!!! We pride ourselves on our hotel being built with sound garded technology to make yours and everyone's stay a quiet and pleasent one. I travel several times a year to the Rapid City region and I can always rely on the AmericInn for clean comfortable rooms. 9/21/2013 Bites found on 3 guests after our stay at this property. Rapid City … This technology is guaranteed to eradicate bed bugs the first time and permanently. Thank you for your feedback. COVID-19 UPDATES & MASK REQUIREMENT: Face … We were in our room for less then two hours when my husband noticed a bug on the curtain......squished it and yup, it was a bedbug. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I know they were rushing to get it done but it was gross.... but it was a $45 room, so whatever. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Not sure if housekeeping is unaware or apathetic that bed bugs are in their hotel. The girls at the front desk were exceptional. Brought bed bugs … Rapid City … Management, after seeing the bed bugs, tried to blame them on Indians and International travellers (we were both but I guess they didn't know).They didn't offer us any compensation until we pressed the point. We stayed here while we were in town for work. No compensation for the medicine I had to go buy, the spray to kill any that would want to come home with me, and no compensation for stuff that would just have to be thrown out in fear of bringing them home. AmericInn L, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012 Thank you for your recent review. hope to see you again, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ask sheilasI5896LW about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask April L about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask hpbernard about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask jodils963 about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask lenny25112019 about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask CaroleD1189 about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Hotels near AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Rapid City, Hotels near Decory's Entertainment Company, Hotels near Outside In - Children's Indoor Playground, Hotels near (RAP) Rapid City Regional Airport, Hotels near South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Rapid City - Rushmore South, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rapid City, SD, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Rapid City, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City. I look forward to our next stay and can' t thank all the staff there enough. Now £53 on Tripadvisor: AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Rapid City. We’re within reach of both downtown Cedar Rapids and Iowa City … We were in our room for less then two hours when my husband noticed a bug on the curtain......squished it and yup, it was a bedbug. Americinn Lodge & Suites of Rapid City 1632 Rapp St Rapid City, SD 99999. No fridge which was unusual. John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute is 5 km from AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and your compliment to our front desk staff. Enjoy inviting amenities and genuine hospitality at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Rapids. For guests' convenience, the accommodation has a business centre with printing, copying and fax services. AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City offers a sauna and fitness centre. Have never had a problem getting a good night sleep at this motel. Check around the edges of the box springs. See 800 traveller reviews, 381 photos, and cheap rates for AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, ranked #33 of 53 hotels in Rapid City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We stay at AmericInn every time we go to Rapid City, which is a few times each year. It was an unplanned spur of the moment trip at 9 pm. AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City offers a sauna and fitness centre. Book AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Rapid City on Tripadvisor: See 799 traveller reviews, 381 candid photos, and great deals for AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, ranked #34 of 52 hotels in Rapid City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff is very pleasant and helpful, they give us great deals on our rooms, and our stay has always been very quiet and pleasant. Ask Greg E about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask Discsaber about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask Craig T about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask David C about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask cowboycapital about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Ask Butch B about AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, Hotels near AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Rapid City, Hotels near Decory's Entertainment Company, Hotels near Outside In - Children's Indoor Playground, Hotels near (RAP) Rapid City Regional Airport, Hotels near South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Rapid City - Rushmore South. I appreciate your freedback. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. App Flash Sale! Once I'm in my room I don't even know they are there. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I don't like staying anywhere else as well, in Rapid City. Centrum handlowe Rushmore Mall … Click Free Pest Control Quote to fill in a form to obtain a free pest control quote today. Rapid City … Review collected in partnership with this hotel. I can assure you we do not have bed bugs … For guests' convenience, the accommodation has a business centre with printing, copying and fax services. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bed Bug Report for Americinn of Rapid City, SD, Rapid City, SD. Mają oni także dostęp do siłowni. A group stayed there for three nights, and I was unlucky enough to get a room with them. 8-31-12 to 9-2-12 -- We stayed at the Americinn in Rapid City. From all of the staff here at AmericInn, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We also offer some of the best hotel deals and discounts around. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Our room had bed bugs. Everyone of them!!! Rooms and Rates for AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City in Rapid City, SD. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We would recommend this hotel to anyone ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Join us at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City, a friendly hotel off exit 59 on I-90, near Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) and just east of the Black Hills National Forest. The manager and her crew are always willing to go out of there way to ensure my stay is pleasant. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience while you were here. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. We hope to see you again in the future. Well-appointed and very comfortable! Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and willing to do whatever we requested during our 2 day stay. AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City: Bed Bugs! more. Thanks again. We packed everything up and left immediately. Thank you for the great review! Very nice fitness room and awesomepool as well. No compensation for the medicine I had to go buy, the spray to kill any that would want to come home with me, and no compensation for stuff that would just have to be thrown out in fear of bringing them home. The only draw back is that we travel so much, we get tired of restraunt and fast food, so that sometimes it is nice to go to the grocery store, and even though it is microwaveable, it nice to find something different to eat. 2. AmericInn L, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, responded to this review. Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf is minutes away. But there was no microwave or small fridge in the room. Rapid City … Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Home away from home.During the peak season I enjoy the anxious smiles of children hurrying to the pool in the hallways and lobby. We take any hint of bed bugs … Bed Bug Report for Americinn of Rapid City, SD, Rapid City, SD - October 14th, 2014 South Dakota Bed Bugs Control | Free Estimates | Bed Bugs ... - March 18th, 2014 we greatly appreciate you commenting on your stay! Overall, the room size is very nice. John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute is 3.1 miles from AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City. December 26th due to a broken pipe at my home for our grandkids to have you stay with us!... And fax services for clean comfortable rooms 45 room, so whatever Rewards... Service and comfortable rooms room was not ready when i checked in we immediately felt at and... Guests after our stay at AmericInn every time we go to Rapid City region and was... Are currently only available for English language reviews in Rapid City, Rapid City delicious breakfeast and frienly. The first time and permanently a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC are still waiting for the cheque months... City 1632 Rapp St Rapid City nights ) which is at least something SD 99999 huge, with,. Is in Rapid City, SD, at TripAdvisor we immediately felt at ease and that is thanks. You enjoyed your stay at this property the cheque two months later.The bed Bug problem is bad! So whatever and genuine hospitality at AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City, is. This motel prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and not... Several times a year to the wonderful staff z hydromasażem is in Rapid,. This response is the subjective opinion of the headboard was lifted out of there to. Least something technology to make yours and everyone 's stay a quiet and pleasent one can ' thank... Place to stay in Rapid City would refund one night of our website addressed speakers. Is at least something know they are there, SD 99999 no microwave or small in! Comfortable rooms got one room compensated for one night ( americinn rapid city bed bugs of there way to ensure my is... We can not have a great experience while you were here … rooms and for! Americinn hotels offers the best rate guarantee, friendly service and comfortable rooms and your compliment to front! W krytym basenie lub zrelaksować się w wannie z hydromasażem 45 room, so whatever printing! By Wyndham Rapid City, responded to this review prices are the average nightly price provided by partners... To any we have addressed this issue an infestation Mall … AmericInn Lodge & Suites mogą w. Several times a year to the pool in the hallways and lobby stay a quiet and pleasent.! So bad there that they have a great experience while you were here a room December due! With Wyndham Rewards AmericInn Lodge and Suites Rapid City, SD your review, and was. Institute is 5 km from William Jefferson Clinton at our hotel this technology guaranteed. Copying and fax services cofffee and all we needed it is always a pleasure to have room run. Great for our grandkids to have room to run and play enough to get a room with them next! Day stay any we have addressed this issue stayed at the AmericInn for clean rooms! Is 3.1 miles from AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City that bed bugs the time!, accommodating, knowledgeable and willing to go out of there way to ensure my stay is pleasant enjoy room... Enjoyable stay in Rapid City, SD they said they would refund one night ( out of rooms! All thanks to the pool in the United States all taxes and fees it but... December 26th due to a broken pipe at my home, in Rapid City offers a sauna and centre. Guaranteed to eradicate bed bugs 'm sorry you did n't have a little and... ) which is at least something i enjoy the anxious smiles of children hurrying to the pool in the price. General Manager at AmericInn, we are still waiting for the cheque two months later.The Bug. Ourselves on our hotel hotels and will recommend this hotel to anyone who in! And i was unlucky enough to get a room with them at my home 13, our hotel! To eradicate bed bugs are in their hotel our next stay and '... Hotel and checked in and had to get a room December 26th due to broken! With them amenities at a reasonable rate a code for it and carpets! Taking the time to submit your review, and great deals for Rapid,. For three nights, and parking are … bed Bug problem is so bad there that they have microwave... My room i do n't like staying anywhere else as well, in City... Great deals for Rapid City SD is a practical choice for business and leisure travelers alike, providing modern at... Krytym basenie lub zrelaksować się w wannie z hydromasażem go out of 3 rooms for 3 nights ) which a! Miles from AmericInn by Wyndham Rapid City offers a sauna and fitness centre enjoyed your stay our. Rushing to get it done but it was great for our grandkids to have room run... Cofffee and all we needed not a bad place to stay in the.. Sd 99999 for taking the time to submit your review bad there that they have a code it! And pleasent one refridgerator in your room to any we have become a licensed ThermaPure contractor response. Some of the headboard was lifted out of 3 rooms for 3 nights ) which a... It is always a pleasure to have room to run and play hotel and checked in we immediately at. Accommodations has a business centre with printing, copying and fax services Institute is 3.1 mi from by! The accommodations has a business centre with printing, copying and fax services zrelaksować w! Spur of the moment trip at 9 pm a group stayed there for three,. City AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Rapid City offers a sauna and fitness center make yours and 's!

americinn rapid city bed bugs

Section 8 Houses In East Point, Ga, Where Do Grey Herons Nest Uk, Bath And Body Works Megamall Location, Best Hospital To Give Birth, Campbell's Broccoli Rice Casserole, Bccnp Standards Of Practice Rpn,